very nice dude I love these lights and vic is a top bloke very helpful subbed up for the rest of your grow :pass:
:smokeout: Welcome aboard, grab a seat in first class and relax on your favorite meds. :smoking:

Gorilla Glue Day 17
They got a small drink the last two evenings 3ml cal/mag, 5ml grow big and 5ml big bloom in a gallon of well water.
CAM01347[1].jpg
CAM01348[1].jpg
CAM01349[1].jpg

C4's Day 5 Plain well water
These should finish at the same time as the GG's
CAM01350[1].jpg
CAM01351[1].jpg
CAM01352[1].jpg

Grow on...:peace:

Day 19
The little GG in the three gallon air pot had a rough start to life, she sprouted at the same time but one of her water leaves was dead, slowed her down a bit. I started to leaf tuck, the back GG has a branch nearly as long as she is tall. :cool1: I saw some light green on the leaves and new growth yesterday so I jumped up the grow big to 7 ml per gallon to give them some more nitrogen, they look better today. I think these girls are going to be nutrient pigs. The middle one has pistols as of today. :thumbsup:
CAM01354.jpg
CAM01355.jpg
CAM01356.jpg
CAM01357.jpg
CAM01358.jpg
CAM01359.jpg
CAM01360.jpg

Grow on...:peace:

Girls are looking great sir! Wish there was a fast forward button on here.
For real, doing this makes me feel like a kid again. It's exciting watching these girls grow! Very nice growth thus far. :vibe:

Day 25 All is well
Nutes at 7ml grow big and 5 ml big bloom per gallon, all 6 ladies. I've raised the light 3 clicks of the ratchet hanger the last several days, today 5 clicks. Need to find my measuring stick. The middle C4 looks to be getting to much light, I did flip the cobs on a little early for them. Vic recommends to wait till 6 inches in height, the two back GG's were over 6 so I flipped them on.
CAM01375.jpg
CAM01376.jpg
CAM01377.jpg
CAM01378.jpg

download (7).jpg

CAM01379.jpg

The leaf edges on this back GG and the middle C4 are curling up. I'm going to raise the 450 a little farther after looking at these pics.
CAM01380.jpg
CAM01381.jpg
CAM01382.jpg
CAM01383.jpg

Peace

Perky and prayin', just like we like em. No worries on the curling, because they're still nice and green with no burning or drying along the edges and tips. Could be just genetics or early signs of magnesium deficiency. Depending on the strain, they tend to use up more of it and calcium from the increased photosynthesis rate due to the intensity and spectrum. We recommend watching for these two deficiencies, especially with the combined COB/monochrome spectrum on, due to the intensity.

Last edited:
No stretch. Just praying and loving the white light. I gotta say man you seem to have it dialed in pretty damn good so far. Careful of the cob intensity. These bitches are bright! Lol
That's no joke! This baby is super bright. I compare it to waking up and walking out onto a sunny beach, you can't open your eyes. The daily growth on the GG is amazing, they are loving it for sure.

Last edited:
Back