Perky and prayin', just like we like em. No worries on the curling, because they're still nice and green with no burning or drying along the edges and tips. Could be just genetics or early signs of magnesium deficiency. Depending on the strain, they tend to use up more of it and calcium from the increased photosynthesis rate due to the intensity and spectrum. We recommend watching for these two deficiencies, especially with the combined COB/monochrome spectrum on, due to the intensity.
Thanks Vic, I was concerned about hurting the smaller C4's. I can see it being genetics, I've had some crazy mutant plants from feminized autos. To be safe I'll give them some cal/mag in the next few waterings and see how they respond. Like we used to say back on the farm, I'm happy as a pig in shit with your light! Loving my Amare!

Gorrila Glues preying hard this morning. I'm on holiday today and Taking care of my ladies.

cam01394-jpg.618963
cam01393-jpg.618964

Just back from a sit down in the lawn chair, I sit with my ladies a lot, smoke and think. View attachment 619706 What strikes me the most is the growth of these side branches, truly amazes me. :vibe:
Don't have to do much lst Pepe. Looking amazing bro

Day 30 GG
Day 19 C4
Group Shot - C4 are getting ready for lift off
GG's have the pedal to the metal :headbang: The taller two have started forming flowers, the tallest is nearly 22"/56 cm. They are noticeably drinking more water each day.
DSCN1456.JPG
DSCN1448.JPG
DSCN1457.JPG
DSCN1458.JPG
DSCN1459.JPG

I noticed C4 showing sex today. :doh: :kiss::doh:
DSCN1449.JPG
DSCN1450.JPG
DSCN1451.JPG

New growth on the middle one is looking much better.
DSCN1452.JPG
DSCN1453.JPG
DSCN1454.JPG
DSCN1455.JPG

Grow on...

Back