Indoor A-Train and Amare ..... Solar Eclipse 250 / 450 UVB Perpetual Autoflower Grow

All the ladies are looking superb as usual brother...:pass:

Wet and cool...but staying nice and high to cope...:smoking:

Pics of the flowering tent. Only 2 plants left til this thtead is closed out.
20171225_161531.jpg

@A-Train bro random question. When you feed them with DENSE Bud Compactor, do u mix it with ur general nutrient schedule or u feed them JUST with Dense and nothing else? Couln't understand how it was supposed to be used. Thanks in advance bro and excellent grows as always.

@A-Train bro random question. When you feed them with DENSE Bud Compactor, do u mix it with ur general nutrient schedule or u feed them JUST with Dense and nothing else? Couln't understand how it was supposed to be used. Thanks in advance bro and excellent grows as always.

I don't know how Sir Train uses it mate, but the general idea is you give it 2 or 3 times in the last weeks of flowering, and give it with water only. But can be between your normal feedings.

Works a treat. I've used it on a few plants now.

I don't know how Sir Train uses it mate, but the general idea is you give it 2 or 3 times in the last weeks of flowering, and give it with water only. But can be between your normal feedings.

thanks man! do u adjust ph when applying it or just mix the solution and good to go?

sorry for hijacking this A-Train!

Yep your gonna want to use it on a water only day. Even at normal doses your ppm will be over 1000 and actually around the 1200ppm range. Not much room to be cramming in any other nutrients. I believe in this product i def saw individual bud weights go up when it was applied to my plants.

Now granted a sativa is still a sativa and the buds wilk not come out rock hard but they still had more mass. Now the indica upper buds were just plain chunky and dense AF after using the product.

Whats up brother Hippy. Glad to see ya atound man. Stop in to my new journal theres a link a page or two back. This thread will be wrapping up soon.

thanks man! do u adjust ph when applying it or just mix the solution and good to go?

sorry for hijacking this A-Train!

Never apologize for that. All wuestions are welcome and all who have knowledge welcome to answer. Thats how i learned and anyone wanting to know anything from me im more than happy to give my lil 2 cents :d5:

Its the AFN way bro

Back