These 3 purple mazars in 2 gallon pots have been sitting in the shadows of the SE450. The GG and C4's take up most of the 4x4 footprint, these keep getting pushed back as the fastbuds stay under the best light. They aren't doing to bad and should yield Nicely for a 2 gallon pot. They are pretty much just a main stem of fruity smelling goodness. The middle one is the tallest at 40 inches.
DSCN1719.JPG
DSCN1720.JPG
DSCN1721.JPG

Have you tried using 7 gallon airpots? I havent seen anyone using them, think ill try some for these bigger laddies. There were a few days while my GSK were budding in 5 gal airpots that i had to water twice a day.

Pots pots and more pots. I thInk I look at pot size differently then most. In the beginning they are big and take up what seems to be to much space but after day 30 or so the pot size doesn't matter any more cause the plant takes up a lot more then the 13" pot diameter. I have never used anything less than 5 gallon but use mainly 7 gallon pots myself.

After hearing about watering twice a day I would definitely upgrade a few at a time They will love you for the extra room and definitely be a larger plant in the end.

Pots pots and more pots. I thInk I look at pot size differently then most. In the beginning they are big and take up what seems to be to much space but after day 30 or so the pot size doesn't matter any more cause the plant takes up a lot more then the 13" pot diameter. I have never used anything less than 5 gallon but use mainly 7 gallon pots myself.

After hearing about watering twice a day I would definitely upgrade a few at a time They will love you for the extra room and definitely be a larger plant in the end.

Were your Dinafems in 7 gallon pots and your current hhbs?
download (9).jpg

Were your Dinafems in 7 gallon pots and your current hhbs?
View attachment 627822
Sorry man I overlooked this. I have 5&7 scattered around. The Moby is in a 5g pot. Currently I have 2 or 3 7's in use and a big ass 10 staring me in the face. I'm already on a 48 hour dry up schedule and they aren't even done growing yet. So I'll be using 7's from here on out.

Sorry man I overlooked this. I have 5&7 scattered around. The Moby is in a 5g pot. Currently I have 2 or 3 7's in use and a big ass 10 staring me in the face. I'm already on a 48 hour dry up schedule and they aren't even done growing yet. So I'll be using 7's from here on out.
lol just realized I called your Moby's Hubba's :LOLStoned: HTG supply has 7 gallons for $9 each 5 for 44. I shall try a couple.

edit
LOL I've over indulged, that's my story... Moby hubbas whatever ur growing:pass:

Last edited:
Back