Wow Pepe your in for a nice flower. That one that looks 5 feet tall good god she will have a super cola in a few weeks

She makes me smile every time, she'll be my biggest auto to date by far. Starting to get that dank piney, citrus, fruity smell. YUM! I have the two main flowers held up with rope from the ceiling, hoping for some biggons!

Day 54
super cropped tops
CAM01776.jpg

CAM01777.jpg

Mephisto Double grapes and Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL top right are going under the Amare as soon as the GG is finished. Another light is on my Christmas list... gotta have it.

What are you planning for the next light Pepe? Pro series or another se-450? Solarspecs hooked to the side of the se-450 would be nice to.
This 450 sure is nice and I'd love to have another. With the afn discount, I think it's a price that can't be beat. But I have been thinking of two Pro 300's, 600 watts in the same footprint as the 450 is enticing. Pro 4's would rock too, I can not make up my mind on this one.

Yes the discount is great. Even at full price they are the Best Buy for lighting but Let's keep that quiet.
:) If you think about it, it pays for itself in one grow. I am amazed at what 450 watts is doing, its incredible! My lady wants to grow herbs and a tomato plant or two this winter in the kitchen, getting her a Solarspec for that once she's ready. She's an excellent cook, gotta keep her happy! :chef:

Back