ahhh man that sounds gooooood! my C4 that i grew was straight grape jolly rancher when it was growing and cured it was exactly like a chocolate covered cherry... OMG that shit smelt nothing like any weed ive ever smoked i still got like 2 grams set aside for when i wanna impress some ppl :yeah:
I am available to be impressed! :rofl:

Here's the third GG. Her top has stretched past 29", not to bad after having a ruff start.
CAM02165.jpg
CAM02166.jpg
CAM02167.jpg
CAM02168.jpg
CAM02173.jpg

images (24).jpg

It's nearly time to chop the C4's, may do one today. I need to get the purple mazars out for pictures too, 2 of the three are nearly ready. They have the biggest colas I have ever grown indoors and have been getting some excellent light since I chopped the first two GG's. I honestly didn't expect much from these mazars because they were sitting on the edge of the 4 x 4 coverage area of the se450 in two gallon pots.

The first two GG's are jarred up, have been for a few days. I forgot to take pictures of their weights before jarring. The biggest GG almost yielded a QP, 106 grams and the other came in at 92 grams. I could pull them out to reweigh but I'd rather not and I've been smoking out of one jar, soooo. The third GG is still going, she's just starting to take some energy from the fan leaves so it wont be long. I started to flush her 2 days ago.

images (25).jpg

Back