Beautiful Big Sticky Girls @iampepe !:d5::shooty:

They are very sticky! My lady has alcohol beside her in a shot glass to keep her scissors clean. I've done a few branches, cleaning is relatively easy on these except for the sticky part. All the trim sticks to the sticky scissors...can't complain about that!

C4's
Day 59 They are starting to fatten up nicely, got a bit to go yet.
Lady [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
dscn1930-jpg.640255
dscn1931-jpg.640256
dscn1932-jpg.640257
dscn1933-jpg.640262
dscn1934-jpg.640263
dscn1935-jpg.640264

hell yea it is! haha what would you describe the smell like man? im thinking its almost like a wood varnish/lacquer and pine with a hint of pepper or spice
The GG is top grade, the smaller of the two GG's stinks to high heaven and is the most trichome covered auto I've grown. It has to be close to that advertised 24% with all that crystally goodness. They were under UVB's so they could be higher. I think they smell similar to fuel/diesel with it's own sour pine twist. Give it a few days to cure and we'll do another nose test. The C4's smell like potent butter to me, I love the smell of them. Good meds too 1.1% cbd :pass:
Peace

Last edited:
I think they smell similar to fuel/diesel with it's own sour pine twist. Give it a few days to cure and we'll do another nose test. The C4's smell like potent butter to me, I love the smell of them. Good meds too 1.1% cbd :pass:
ahhh man that sounds gooooood! my C4 that i grew was straight grape jolly rancher when it was growing and cured it was exactly like a chocolate covered cherry... OMG that shit smelt nothing like any weed ive ever smoked i still got like 2 grams set aside for when i wanna impress some ppl :yeah:

Back