Gorilla Glue Day 68
I've been giving these two girls water and molasses only since day 63. The buds are nice and dense at this point and plumb full of trichomes. Starting to get some color in the bigger of the two girls, a bit of red, looks pretty. They'll be coming down soon...
DSCN1837.JPG
DSCN1839.JPG
DSCN1841.JPG
DSCN1843.JPG

These bottom popcorn buds are even dense, no fluff under the Amare.
DSCN1847.JPG

Some sticky goodness, loving these @FastBuds
DSCN1849.JPG
DSCN1850.JPG
DSCN1851.JPG
DSCN1852.JPG
DSCN1855.JPG

With auto's yes
I've used MH and HPS in the past with photo's.

We both know amare is the best and grows damn well but how does it compare to the mars hydro and hps? In all fairness watts aren't equal I'm sure. Man I have a lot of questions. If you had to judge the panels would you say the 20% efficiency on the Mars vs 50% efficiency on amare is accurate as far as heat and light output go? You did get the 20% off afn discount, do you think it was worth it at full price? I guess I'm wondering if I'm the only one who is nuts about them

We both know amare is the best and grows damn well but how does it compare to the mars hydro and hps? In all fairness watts aren't equal I'm sure. Man I have a lot of questions. If you had to judge the panels would you say the 20% efficiency on the Mars vs 50% efficiency on amare is accurate as far as heat and light output go? You did get the 20% off afn discount, do you think it was worth it at full price? I guess I'm wondering if I'm the only one who is nuts about them
I'll show everyone the difference shortly between Amare and Mars. I had just finished growing C4's under Mars in 5 gallon air pots, same nutes, same soil mix, same love, lights being the only difference. There is quite a big diffence in the plants. I'll post side by side comparison pictures when these C4's finish. I've grown some big nugs under HPS but they are more expensive to run, have crap efficiency, bulbs need replaced every 6 months or so, all that added heat, you need more cooling and air flow hence more electric used. I'll never go back, good riddance. As far as the 20% vs 50% difference, I think it's a lot more pronounced watching it in person than seeing the 30% difference on paper. There is no way in gods green earth that 2 of my mars that pull 280 watts a piece could come close to what this SE450 does. It's absolutely amazing! Efficiency is huge when it comes to harvest time. I did get the 20% yes, saving money is always nice. To answer your question, I think these lights are worth more than what Vic is asking. This is how I look at it.... Take a drive to the dispensary and you'll pay $10-20 gram for your meds. Lets say I get 1.5 gpw like you did, that's 675 grams divided by the SE450's regular price of $1145. That's 1 dollar and 69 cents a gram!! You did that in 10 weeks and this baby has a 5 year warranty to keep pumping out grams. I'm an Amare nut too! :pass:

Back