I think I deleted my final pictures of the third/smallest GG. I know I took them.... ughhhh It's curing nicely with a lemony varnish smell, good stuff! I had a little bud rot on her top cola flower, threw 7-10g in the compost. She yielded 61 grams at 62 rh. She a little different than her two bigger sisters with the lemony smell, I think she's slightly stronger.
CAM02406.jpg
CAM02407.jpg
CAM02408.jpg
CAM02409.jpg
CAM02411.jpg

Here's the purple mazars, they were stuffed in between the GG's and the mylared wall and did fairly well in 2 gallon pots. It's a good fruity smelling indica...
59.9 grams at 62 RH.
CAM02294.jpg
CAM02310.jpg
CAM02393.jpg
CAM02402.jpg
CAM02405.jpg

Peace

471.7 grams total, not to shabby at all. :biggrin: Just over a gram per watt in roughly 75 days. From seed to flowers, auto's and Amare appear to be a very nice fit.

My hats off to ya @AMARE-TECH-Vic for such a nice light! :d5:
great grow man! you got yourself 471 grams of some great smoke right there!!!!:eyebrows:

Pepe that's just great. 471g is allot of smoke man. 1+gpw is also an extremely high number for autos. Most talk about 1.5 and up are guys who get 1 crop to your 2. As for that big bud! Good god I haven't seen a longer Bud in my life. Sweeeet!!!

Pepe that's just great. 471g is allot of smoke man. 1+gpw is also an extremely high number for autos. Most talk about 1.5 and up are guys who get 1 crop to your 2. As for that big bud! Good god I haven't seen a longer Bud in my life. Sweeeet!!!
LOL Yeah I've never had a plant just make one huge flower like that, pretty cool stuff. I made a couple crosses with it under the Amare this run too, I be trying those and a bunch of Mehphisto's under it this winter. Double grapes under it now, they are the frostiest plants I have ever seen. I'm super happy I went with Amare! I know I can get better than what I did with the right plants under it, didn't you do a bit better with the Dinafems? 471, the light pretty much paid for itself and much more in the first run and I still have 4 years and 9 months of warranty with some great customer service to boot!

LOL Yeah I've never had a plant just make one huge flower like that, pretty cool stuff. I made a couple crosses with it under the Amare this run too, I be trying those and a bunch of Mehphisto's under it this winter. Double grapes under it now, they are the frostiest plants I have ever seen. I'm super happy I went with Amare! I know I can get better than what I did with the right plants under it, didn't you do a bit better with the Dinafems? 471, the light pretty much paid for itself and much more in the first run and I still have 4 years and 9 months of warranty with some great customer service to boot!
Yes I did pretty good. Just under 1.5gpw. It was either 68 or 69 oz of good bud. The current crop is doing well too, 9 more hubbabubbas under 3 lights and 2 deep cheese under the pro4

Back