New Grower Northern Cheese Haze - RDWC - Stealth Closet - First Grow Journal

@Mañ'O'Green
Think I am seeing some amber on the most mature plant. Thoughts? Another week? Two?

IMG_3751.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG
IMG_3753.JPG

@Mañ'O'Green Thanks for the reference! I guess im seeing a bit of an amber hazyness to some of them in those photos? Thats with the 40x jewelrs loop. Cant get a much better veiw than that unless I pick some and put it under a scope. Hard to tell whats amber and whats just reflecting the colors of the reddish pistils.

@Mañ'O'Green Thanks for the reference! I guess im seeing a bit of an amber hazyness to some of them in those photos? Thats with the 40x jewelrs loop. Cant get a much better veiw than that unless I pick some and put it under a scope. Hard to tell whats amber and whats just reflecting the colors of the reddish pistils.
You will know it when you see it. Remember some strains are stubborn to turn amber; if your a couple of weeks longer than the breeder schedule take into account the overall look of the bud ripeness.

Photo update. On week 9 nutes, feeding late bloom nutes next week and then ripening nutes the following week! That will get me to 1-2 weeks past Mephisto's recommendations

IMG_3778 (Edited).JPG
IMG_3779 (Edited).JPG

Hey , so I think im seeing 7-10% amber tips... this look like em? Should I be preparing to chop by next week?
@Mañ'O'Green If I need to chop this lady earlier than the rest then how to I go about flushing to avoid a harsh smoke if the other three plants arent ready?

IMG_3794.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 38
Hey , so I think im seeing 7-10% amber tips... this look like em? Should I be preparing to chop by next week?
@Mañ'O'Green If I need to chop this lady earlier than the rest then how to I go about flushing to avoid a harsh smoke if the other three plants arent ready?

View attachment 1053567
I see about 10% amber there now so a 3 - 5 day flush to harvest should put you at ~20% amber.

I see about 10% amber there now so a 3 - 5 day flush to harvest should put you at ~20% amber.
@Mañ'O'Green So my issue right now is the other 3 plants in the system DWC arent ready - so I cannot flush (I dont think) as that would impact the other plants which are still ripening/flowering. How can I harvest this plant without the ability to flush it ? Is there an alternative method to flushing after cutting? Is there anyway to get away w/ no flush or drag these out an extra week 1/2 to cut with the others?

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green So my issue right now is the other 3 plants in the system DWC arent ready - so I cannot flush (I dont think) as that would impact the other plants which are still ripening/flowering. How can I harvest this plant without the ability to flush it ? Is there an alternative method to flushing after cutting? Is there anyway to get away w/ no flush or drag these out an extra week 1/2 to cut with the others?
Just cut your nutes to 25% for three days. Then if there are other root systems from different plants in the same reservoir you must leave some branches with leaves on the plant you harvest otherwise the roots will die fouling the reservoir. Does that make sense to you?

So reduce nutrient intake for a few days before I harvest the plant which is ready. Then harvest the colas from that plant and either remove the basket from the system and cover the hole or leave some of the plant w/ leafs intact?

Update: I also created some dry boxes to hang dry the mature plants :D testing their internal RH now.
IMG_3807.JPG IMG_3808.JPG IMG_3809.JPG

Back