New Grower Northern Cheese Haze - RDWC - Stealth Closet - First Grow Journal

My front left looks about on par with your plants, the one behind it about 4-5 days behind, and the two on the left 1- 1 1/2 weeks behind.

IMG_3695 (Edited).JPG

I have been generally unimpressed with this strain. It’s been very easy to grow, and it doesn’t want slit of light. But it has not really produced sizable buds. It’s drinking well and shows no signs of deficiency or lockout but just not very vigorous. It could be my lack of familiarity with the strain and not knowing what it should look like but it’s not going to be s huge producer ( my plants) from what I see so far on my end. Now the Forgotten Cookies I’m impressed so far with size and Frost. But we shall see. Very happy with Mephisto, 100% germ for 7 seeds so far, and the plants are healthy and forgiving. Maybe I’m just in that phase of growth before the swell, and I’ve lost my mind. Fingers crossed, either way I’ve never had a cheese or a haze strain so that will be interesting.

:pass:

Yeah im hoping for a good swell. This is my first grow and they were freebies, so I am not complaining either way. Really looking forward to growing out my grapey walter or samsquach OG

Care to help me choose whats next!? I LOVE 3 bears, so im leaning towards samsquatch OG. I want a good indica hybrid. BUT grapey walter supposedly tastes and looks amazing.

:pighug:I’m going to run Gold Glue and some of the CBD promotion photos I got from seedsman.

Mephisto :pass:

What you think, Samsquatch OG or Grapey Walter?

I want some grapey Walter

I’m buying a bunch once they reopen

@Mañ'O'Green to preface, in no rush at all! But I am curious how long you think this specific plant has left to go and how I can tell. I know that I am looking for about 25-30% amber. But it is a bit hard to tell, looks mostly cloudy right now? Does pistil color have much to do with it? Just looking for advice on timing the cut! Here are some photos of the trichomes.

IMG_3709.JPG IMG_3710.JPG IMG_3712.JPG IMG_3713.JPG

@Mañ'O'Green to preface, in no rush at all! But I am curious how long you think this specific plant has left to go and how I can tell. I know that I am looking for about 25-30% amber. But it is a bit hard to tell, looks mostly cloudy right now? Does pistil color have much to do with it? Just looking for advice on timing the cut! Here are some photos of the trichomes.

View attachment 1049715 View attachment 1049716 View attachment 1049717 View attachment 1049718
They look cloudy but no amber that I can see. My personal preference is ~20% amber it gets a little couch lock/sleepy at 30% for me!
Yes some plants seem to resist turning amber in which case two weeks past breeder's time frame and the pistils are mostly dry (orange) Is time to harvest.

As to how long? You just need to keep watching. I use a loupe to look at the trichomes.

Back