New Grower Northern Cheese Haze - RDWC - Stealth Closet - First Grow Journal

Closet could work if smell isn't an issue and maybe get a fan in there for some air movement.

It's always hard to work around our individual circumstances but it's half the fun too. :smoking:

The environment to flower is great to dry in bags. Cut whichever is ready first and hang in bags with the others as they finish. I run perpetual and keep the room 50% RH even with veg plants and it’s great to dry in bags. 6/7 days in bags in the tent with the other plants finishing. You’ll be fine.

FB

The environment to flower is great to dry in bags. Cut whichever is ready first and hang in bags with the others as they finish. I run perpetual and keep the room 50% RH even with veg plants and it’s great to dry in bags. 6/7 days in bags in the tent with the other plants finishing. You’ll be fine.

FB

Any info you can provide on type of bags and method? I have maybe 1 1/2 - 2 ft of space (minus fan and filter) above the light currently, cannot lower or raise it any more. Photo of roof of tent attached.

IMG_3679.JPG

I use the lawn refuse bags that are available at every home center and hardware store I’ve ever been to. They are usually sold in a five pack. They are very tall so I cut them down to about two foot. I cut a piece of cardboard the size of the bottom to add rigidity. Once the bottom is covered with trimmed nuggets I fold it over several times. Hold it shut with a large binder clip and use the hooks from the binder to hang from ceiling. You can use smaller bags but it just takes more of them. One large plant can fit in two bags. You could easily fit 4 bags on the opposites side of the tent to you fan and filter.
Once a day I gently shake the bag to redistribute nuggets.

Just an option

:pass:

Awesome, so I have a process planned out now.
String up a few grow boxes - use these (or my extra closet space with an oscillating fan) and allow those that are hung to dry for 3-4 days. Following this, transfer them to paper bags which will sit on the roof of the grow room for an additional 3 or 4 days. I think that this combination will give me a good slow dry process, retain flavor, safe money and space!

Make sure to have your hydrometer and Boveda packs ready.

:vibes:

You only at about day 60 ? I’m a week or two ahead and feel like I’ve got 3-4 weeks to go. What’s the breeder suggest for run time? You can usually add two weeks in DWC from what I’ve seen, just don’t want you to lose yield. But you are ultimately the one looking at your plants and the final decision is yours.

FB
:vibe:

You only at about day 60 ? I’m a week or two ahead and feel like I’ve got 3-4 weeks to go. What’s the breeder suggest for run time? You can usually add two weeks in DWC from what I’ve seen, just don’t want you to lose yield. But you are ultimately the one looking at your plants and the final decision is yours.

FB
:vibe:

Im at day 58-60 ish. Breeder says 60-75 day strain. Probably got 3-4 weeks to go. Only issue is the right front looks more like 2-3, but it could surprise me.

2-3 for me, don’t know much about the strain. Free seeds with my last order, I should probably find out more about it, lol

D886F9E7-5923-4FC6-BCA4-0EE81D613956.jpeg

:pass:

Back