Thank you! You as well. I have heard really great things about Hubbabubbasmelloscope, but it's always out of stock when I try to order.
I'm gonna try to make some HBSS seed with this grow. Just to see if I can do it and gonna give some to my neighbor. I wanna see what it will do outdoors.

For anyone following along, my 4 girls look really healthy. I have not added nutrients to my water yet, which I am worried about. I currently have Covid 19 so am isolating in my house. I guess I could order off the net, but I've used the same grow and bloom nutes for two years now. Oh well, hopefully they will be fine.

Tomorrow will be the start of 4 weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-154545_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-154545_Gallery.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 34
They look healthy, but a bit small. Is your light at full power and positioned well?
Temps and Rh good?
Are the pretty green?

My light is at full power and I'm letting the plants grow into it. Not sure of thats a good strategy, but it's about 20 inches from the tops. Temps have been a bit low (68 to 72 or so). Not much I can do about that as I'm growing in a tent in my shed in the backyard. rH is around 50 to 60%. They look healthy, I think the light makes them look yellowish.

My light is at full power and I'm letting the plants grow into it. Not sure of thats a good strategy, but it's about 20 inches from the tops. Temps have been a bit low (68 to 72 or so). Not much I can do about that as I'm growing in a tent in my shed in the backyard. rH is around 50 to 60%. They look healthy, I think the light makes them look yellowish.
Like I said, they look healthy. That's why I asked those questions. 20in looks fine for that model.
Probably the temps.

Looking good! Like Bill said,a couple degrees more would help...
Good luck!
Okay, I just snagged a more powerful heater that has a thermostat. Raising it a few degrees, we shall see what happens

Just pay attention to the humidity with the more powerful heater.
Got it. Thanks for the tip! I have the humidifier set at 55%. It swings from around 40 to 60% which probably isn't ideal, but hey, it's more "dialed in" than my last few runs so I am happy. It seems to go low when I forget to fill the reservoir before going to bed.

Back