New Grower Northern Cheese Haze - RDWC - Stealth Closet - First Grow Journal

Do you have more than one plant in a single reservoir with the roots all grown together?

The setup is a 4 site recirculating setup. The root zones are separate but party of the same system with a shared rez.

Seen here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/homemade-stealth-4-site-rdwc-system.70230/
Ok so two or more plants do NOT share a reservoir only the recirculating fertigate. So don't worry about leaving part of the plant alive as you will remove the roots at harvest. I talk to so many peeps I forget who has what. If you have not been overfeeding then flushing is not really needed according to a lot of members. I flush because I am usually pushing my plants just short of luxury.

@Mañ'O'Green Attached are photos of some colas from all 4 plants.
First, the tallest plant is showing some signs of heat stress form growing so close to the light, with some minor bleaching of only the top most tip of the bud. Pulled the light back 10% power to try and help.
Second, I am now trying to decide when to chop!
The macro shots are from different colas of the ones closest to cut. Some of the top colas look 10-15% amber or more, while some lower ones look 5-10% amber.

Any opinions welcome!
We are about 77 days from sprout! (sprout date was 2.18, fully sprouted the following week) and week 10 of nutrients. This is one week beyond the grow time listed by the breeder (65-70 days). For the less mature plants I will be feeding them week 10 nutrients on @Mañ'O'Green 's chart, and flushing the following week. I do need help deciding on chop time for the more mature one which is shown in the macro shots.
IMG_3901.JPG IMG_3902.JPG IMG_3903.JPG IMG_3904.JPG IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3884.JPG IMG_3886.JPG IMG_3889.JPG IMG_3894.JPG IMG_3896.JPG IMG_3898.JPG IMG_3899.JPG IMG_3900.JPG

The macro shots show the harvest window is open.

@Mañ'O'Green personally would you cut now? I have free time tomorrow to cut if not its waiting until the weekend.

I would not go past the weekend.

Staggered is always an option. Take the top highest/ripest parts of the tallest colas. Let the light get to the lowers and make a decision on those this weekend. I just did a partial on my Critical 3 days ago. Al the hidden under buds were a bright green with clear trichromes. Two days later they are firming up, darkening and getting cloudy fast.

Or go through the process of whole plant harvest and separate into diffrent drying sections. You can then get a real good idea of density, ripeness and flavor and effect. You’ll find your preference. Mine are still up but I’m taking the tops this weekend and the lowers next weekend.

Your plants look happy and healthy. More likely than not the difference of a few days either side won’t make a huge difference to anyone who moderately consumes canna.

Take your time and enjoy the harvest, If .05% of the THC degrades to CBN you will still get pretty stoned and won’t notice it’s gone.

Just my two cents. Either way it’s done good weed you’ve got their. Have a little slap for growing some fine Mephisto

:slap::frog:

The first chop! Cut down the most mature plant (front right) Trimmed off the fan leaves, put popcorn in bags and hung from top of tent. Placed colas to dry in home made dry boxes!

Photos attached..

@Mañ'O'Green thank you for the guidance in this successful grow! Three more chop days to come in the near future!

Anything I should be doing differently? had some loose roots fall off in the rez, something to worry about? Grabbed all that were significant and able to be cleaned up.

IMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3943.JPG
IMG_3942.JPG

The first chop! Cut down the most mature plant (front right) Trimmed off the fan leaves, put popcorn in bags and hung from top of tent. Placed colas to dry in home made dry boxes!

Photos attached..

@Mañ'O'Green thank you for the guidance in this successful grow! Three more chop days to come in the near future!

Anything I should be doing differently? had some loose roots fall off in the rez, something to worry about? Grabbed all that were significant and able to be cleaned up.

View attachment 1056523 View attachment 1056525 View attachment 1056524

You are running HydroGuard or similar, it should take care of a little root material in the res. Congrats on the harvest.

Back