New Grower Northern Cheese Haze - RDWC - Stealth Closet - First Grow Journal

Brief update/question:

Chopped down 2/4 so far, both are in dry boxes until monday/tuesday. Just noticed significantly decreased (like 80% decrease) in flow on my inline pump. Is this going to pose a risk for my last two plants? I wont be able to service or replace it for a few weeks while the last two plants finish.

Brief update/question:

Chopped down 2/4 so far, both are in dry boxes until monday/tuesday. Just noticed significantly decreased (like 80% decrease) in flow on my inline pump. Is this going to pose a risk for my last two plants? I wont be able to service or replace it for a few weeks while the last two plants finish.
That is a judgement call! Your system does not allow mid-grow servicing? I don't understand. Drain it pull the pump and clean it out. Most likely roots. refill.

That is a judgement call! Your system does not allow mid-grow servicing? I don't understand. Drain it pull the pump and clean it out. Most likely roots. refill.

Good call, I will service it when I drain the rez tomorrow. Other question, first plant I cut has alot of fluffy buds - do these usually tighten up after dry and cure?

Good call, I will service it when I drain the rez tomorrow. Other question, first plant I cut has alot of fluffy buds - do these usually tighten up after dry and cure?
Yes they will tighten up some. I don't get really hard nugs from most of the sativa/indica hybrids. On the other hand indica dominant can get pretty dense.

Yes they will tighten up some. I don't get really hard nugs from most of the sativa/indica hybrids. On the other hand indica dominant can get pretty dense.

That excites me, got a great indica leaning hybrid coming up for the next grow. Although I did get one cola so far that was at least two fists thick! That was from the second plant, my medium sized girl. The two coming up are significantly larger than all the rest.

That excites me, got a great indica leaning hybrid coming up for the next grow. Although I did get one cola so far that was at least two fists thick! That was from the second plant, my medium sized girl. The two coming up are significantly larger than all the rest.
Harvest time is the time of the grow I love to hate - so much work. Oh the joy though!

Harvest time is the time of the grow I love to hate - so much work. Oh the joy though!
Oh yes! Keep telling myself that this is nothing to complain about... took almost a week to get thru trimming the last round. Not sure how it works out that I grow it, trim, dry and cure it... everyone else smokes it...
I gotta think on this a bit...

It is a serious chore, but splitting them 2 plants a week over two weeks makes it managable!

Oh yes! Keep telling myself that this is nothing to complain about... took almost a week to get thru trimming the last round. Not sure how it works out that I grow it, trim, dry and cure it... everyone else smokes it...
I gotta think on this a bit...
Little red hen syndrome. :rofl:

So this guy walks up to my kid and says "the weed today isn't your fathers weed".

My kid goes "hang on" I get a call... "hey dad, there's a guy here looking for a sack."

Back