Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stoned as fuck now...yay
Also stoned to the bone! Loaded a fresh bowl of kief and vaped that while I packed a blunt! Took said blunt with me and smoked on my way to grab soil…..(NEXT YEAR I WONT WAIT TO BUY FALL SOIL TIL ITS ACTUALLY FALL AS NOWHERE HAD SHIT IN PLAIN SOIL DEPARTMENT) ;)
Then got home and just realized this had that full bowl minus 3 puffs…..
image.jpg

SO IT IS OFFICIALLY TIME TO GET HIGHER!:headbang::smokeit:

Also stoned to the bone! Loaded a fresh bowl of kief and vaped that while I packed a blunt! Took said blunt with me and smoked on my way to grab soil…..(NEXT YEAR I WONT WAIT TO BUY FALL SOIL TIL ITS ACTUALLY FALL AS NOWHERE HAD SHIT IN PLAIN SOIL DEPARTMENT) ;)
Then got home and just realized this had that full bowl minus 3 puffs…..
View attachment 1380245
SO IT IS OFFICIALLY TIME TO GET HIGHER!:headbang::smokeit:
How do you like that vape? It’s a solo 2 right?

^want. I'm here with these two like a chump:

View attachment 1380230
Those are nice and they work, could be worse. I mix in a reservoir and got sick of using the pens. The combo meter is really cheap on Amazon right now. Got it for $132. I couldn't pass it up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-171716_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20211021-171716_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 17
Well I am not at all lazy when I can save money and do something myself but I def didn’t wanna go buy a giant 3cu ft bale of sphagnum moss/ then I’d need shitload of compost and castings/ then perlite pumice/ and that’s if I went plain unamended soil (would still need to ph balance the stuff) so after much debate (about 2.5MIN worth :rofl:) I decided to buy some soil from local organic grow shop! Dude makes in house living soil blends so figured it would work good on this round of autos and the 4 photo fems can have this for veg and when I transplant into big pots for 12/12 I’ll give them the knf bloom treatment! Sounds like a good plan in theory anyways! :eyebrows: :headbang:
image.jpg

How do you like that vape? It’s a solo 2 right?
Arizer Solo 1 here. It's the same as 2 except analog temperature control instead of digital (i think). I love well made tools that really work, and this is one. Smoke and dust trigger my RAD (reactive airway disease), but this vape doesn't bother my lungs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back