Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo 300! Triple whammy!
View attachment 1380248
Duuuude! Looks like you are headed for about six hours of uninterrupted coma.

How do you like the Arizer? The Argo is on my list for the next vape purchase - I'm thinking that the performance should be about a good as my Air II, but more compact. Too bad about the non-removeable battery, but what the heck eh? :biggrin:

How do you like that vape? It’s a solo 2 right?
No I’m a cheap bastard so it’s just the solo1! I thought I’d be outta weed couple weeks back and using tiny amounts of flower with kief sandwiched into the middle it usually goes for 3 sessions of puffing (12 min auto turn off) and usually into end of 3rd session u can tell it loses taste and needs reloading! I used to smoke 3-6 blunts a day at .8g of flower at least in each and now I can go all day on less then 1 blunts worth if I use the kief with it! :thumbsup::d5:

This is my view from bed!!! :crying:
image.jpg

:frog:

Duuuude! Looks like you are headed for about six hours of uninterrupted coma.

How do you like the Arizer? The Argo is on my list for the next vape purchase - I'm thinking that the performance should be about a good as my Air II, but more compact. Too bad about the non-removeable battery, but what the heck eh? :biggrin:

I’ve had a few vapes but the Argo is definitely my favourite. The battery is very impressive. Holds its charge for a long time. Fast to heat up, easy to keep clean, does the trick. Zero complaints! :D

I’ve had a few vapes but the Argo is definitely my favourite. The battery is very impressive. Holds its charge for a long time. Fast to heat up, easy to keep clean, does the trick. Zero complaints! :D
Pretty much what I expected. I really like my AirII, and the Argo should be even better in portability. I especially like how easy these vapes are to keep clean, and the fact that you can pre-load any number of the stems ahead of time. And the taste is about as good as it gets. If you load the stem lightly instead of packing it to the top, the vape operates more as a pure convection vape than as a hybrid that it is reported as. IMO the Arizer vapes are a bargain at regular price, not to mention at the sale prices that seem common at the moment. Everyone seems focused on bells and whistles that do bugger all to the actual function and quality of the units. It seems to me that Arizer vapes are underestimated by quite a big margin.

Thanks for the confirmation. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back