Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJrex Best cross 2021 Gorilla Blue
:crying:

What is your Favourite Cross you have grown in 2021........?

1 Only....I Know you'll want All of them.....:pighug:
That might be the hardest question I have tried to answer in awhile. Hmmm Gorrilla Blue if I had to answer. GG4xVintage Blue Berry.

FVCK.......I lost 10 minutes staring at that thing......

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .. :pass: ..sharing one....Happy Caturday.........

I had to wizz past it...I've got a touch of vertigo and it is making me feel sea sick.......:crying:

And a happy raturday back at ya Mossy. paying for the little winter heat wave this morning...was 38f on front porch but still 52f in the green house for wife's plants... a bit more work and I bet they stay in the 60's on the worst morning...top is still just open air...but I do have 2 old glass sliding shower doors out in shed, bet I could hinge one, frame the front, finish up the top and have right toasty in there.

And a happy raturday back at ya Mossy. paying for the little winter heat wave this morning...was 38f on front porch but still 52f in the green house for wife's plants... a bit more work and I bet they stay in the 60's on the worst morning...top is still just open air...but I do have 2 old glass sliding shower doors out in shed, bet I could hinge one, frame the front, finish up the top and have right toasty in there.

Yup..that is all mine is @Bill.de.Cat ...unfortunately the builder had stripped it down into 3 panels before we got it...or it would have been hinged.... :headbang:

I want overhead protection from the storm rains.....and to stop the pots being water logged for days...so it Does the Job.......:pass:

:d5:

:pighug: Sympathy sent.......:crying:.....

Dodged the supermarket.......we are doing the Sunday market instead.....curled up on settee in me onesie watching cooking promgrams....getting Stoned..
Can Life be Sweeter....?.....Yeah......................................But I'm Happy with what I've got.....:pass:

View attachment 1391238

Brunch.......:chef:..bacon hock...chips and coleslaw....if anyone is hungry.....after all the turkey....:crying:

hubby is going out for the footie.......:footy:.....

View attachment 1391239

And me girls are looking Cold.......but Healthy..............:watering:....

I wouldn't call the Queen me Aunt...:pass:
afternoon folks :pass::d5:also the fist pic I saw as I logged in here were them lovely chips aunty

He's checking to add you to the Cultivators Club @Cave Dirt Cody ...do you have a Completed grow on site...?
I am just finishing up my first grow. Just started curing the first of 4. I ordered some larger scales to weigh it.
4F7A9DFC-E32A-467E-926D-BDCF43DB529F.jpeg

Took down 2 of 4 last night
4EB038CF-4BC9-44E5-AFC7-9250765B2CA3.jpeg

D9ED8F97-08C6-448C-BD5B-A665618D659A.jpeg

here is my journal
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/gorilla-glue-first-legal-grow.84183/

Morning peeps, and happy caturday, dogerday, or whatever cures yer bud. Snow on the deck this morning, so I'll be out there with my buckets gathering some. Rumour has it that we might have 20cm or so coming, so the irrigation supply will get topped up nicely. I work off one 45 gallon plastic barrel, and melt snow in the other. By the time #1 is empty, #2 is full and warmed up nicely. So far so good.

The downside is that 45 gallons is a lot of water if an autovalve decides to leak. Not the end of the world on a concrete floor, but would not be popular with the dearest... :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back