Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Hornet Best 2021 old school Northern Lights...
What about you @Green Hornet .....?.....your Absolute Favourite 2021 season.........:bighug:
:d5:It's Gotta be my old school Northern Lights that I grew in the outdoor 2021 AFN grow. Ya outta all the stuff that's my fave. But this Blueberry auto is lookin sweet and can't wait to try
100_2506.JPG

Good Morfnoevight All. TGIF

After we had our pumpkin pie last night I just fell asleep in my chair :rofl: All of the food was exceptional except the turkey dressing. The GF bread just is not like the sourdough bread the recipe calls for and what I remember. :shrug:I need to see if there is a way to get that flavor without gluten?

Does anyone have a good DWC PPM/EC range chart per week for Autoflowers?
In DWC I never ran the nutrients over 550 PPM This does not include your starting water.

In my drip system with rock wool cubes I think I will up the PPMs a bit in mid to late flower higher in this chart and I need to tweak the P-K a little but this looks pretty good so far. I have a new Cal-Mag source that claims to have no Nitrogen and is available in hydroponics. so I will be testing that soon with my ION meters to see if it is true. If it is it will open a new flower schedule with much less nitrogen. In the meantime this will grow good plants in any hydroponic system.

2021-11-26_11-08-34.jpg

It has been 82 days since germination and I am not seeing much if any amber but some strains just don't show much. The plants look ready to me so I will start harvesting tomorrow with the two Double Grapes

_DSC2375.JPG
_DSC2371.JPG

Brought the box up. Have to leave in a few to take #3 for her shot, its killing me that I can't open it up yet but I know if I do I'm gonna start fucking with it and if I start fucking with it I'm going to lose track of time and forget to take her. So alas, I must wait lol.

Brought the box up. Have to leave in a few to take #3 for her shot, its killing me that I can't open it up yet but I know if I do I'm gonna start fucking with it and if I start fucking with it I'm going to lose track of time and forget to take her. So alas, I must wait lol.
Sounds familiar. But unlike you, I seem to never learn. :biggrin: When I screw up, it is often after ignoring that little inner voice telling me, "uh, no, doing that might be a bad idea..." Then I do it anyway, and find out how bad idea that really was. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back