Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day after Thanksgiving starts the Christmas season around the MOG Mansion :crying: The Elf on my shelf is as old as me :yoinks:.

_DSC4202.JPG

Sounds familiar. But unlike you, I seem to never learn. :biggrin: When I screw up, it is often after ignoring that little inner voice telling me, "uh, no, doing that might be a bad idea..." Then I do it anyway, and find out how bad idea that really was. :pighug:
I've got an absolutely awful sense of time and the hyperfocus is a real issue. There's a reason I default to "ADHD waiting paralysis" mode all the time (even if the thing is hours away) and end up getting nothing done. It drives me nuts but thats my brain. Woke up too late for my Adderall today again so two days with no meds and I can feel the withdrawal symptoms already. Had a panic attack while driving which caused me to disassociate on the way here cause the plan changed (mom took #3 across town to my grandma's so when I left ended up making me late cause no one told me till I showed up at moms to get her) and then a disabled vehicle caused me to sit at the same stupid light for like 10 minutes trying to make a turn. Get here and they tell me I never scheduled an appointment even though I KNOW I did. Plus this is the weekend my gpa died 5 years ago so I'm already super fucking emotional over that so being out of balance on my meds is making that even worse. Just want to go home and smoke and curl up in a damn ball until hubby gets home cause I know I'm just going to keep having breakdowns for at least the next 6-8 hours till he comes home. Being alone when I'm like this is dangerous.

I've got an absolutely awful sense of time and the hyperfocus is a real issue. There's a reason I default to "ADHD waiting paralysis" mode all the time (even if the thing is hours away) and end up getting nothing done. It drives me nuts but thats my brain. Woke up too late for my Adderall today again so two days with no meds and I can feel the withdrawal symptoms already. Had a panic attack while driving which caused me to disassociate on the way here cause the plan changed (mom took #3 across town to my grandma's so when I left ended up making me late cause no one told me till I showed up at moms to get her) and then a disabled vehicle caused me to sit at the same stupid light for like 10 minutes trying to make a turn. Get here and they tell me I never scheduled an appointment even though I KNOW I did. Plus this is the weekend my gpa died 5 years ago so I'm already super fucking emotional over that so being out of balance on my meds is making that even worse. Just want to go home and smoke and curl up in a damn ball until hubby gets home cause I know I'm just going to keep having breakdowns for at least the next 6-8 hours till he comes home. Being alone when I'm like this is dangerous.

hugs.jpg
ppp

HLG light showed up while I was gone, yay! Plenty to do to keep me occupied but I've got no energy. Doesn't help that #1 is having a really bad anxiety day too and is calling me every 30 seconds freaking out about literally everything. I just want to get baked and turn up my music.

Sorry to hear that you are having a crap day @Suki813, and I hope you get sorted soon. In the meantime, have another cyber-hug from OF. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back