Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how any of yall put these big ass tents together alone. I'm in here wrestling with this damn thing and getting all hot and frustrated. The top back corner is still a good 10in from where it's supposed to be on the frame and just ugh.

20211126_183836.jpg

Idk how any of yall put these big ass tents together alone. I'm in here wrestling with this damn thing and getting all hot and frustrated. The top back corner is still a good 10in from where it's supposed to be on the frame and just ugh.

View attachment 1391138

remedy -> smoke..........more...........dope :smoker1: ppp

FROG-STONER.jpg

View attachment 1391138
Had to have my wife help with the last one. 4x8 6 feet tall. I was so fucking frustrated I got stoned and just stared at it till she got home.

Now that is one pretty plant! Looks like you have some nice bud on the way.:worship:
Tried to finish a wee bit early. For the first grow in ten years I’ll take it. :woohoo1:
7CC3B478-C3CA-4E2C-96DB-011288630208.jpeg

8BD89D01-34B2-4887-A990-F8C83FADA1ED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back