Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
900 pagez
:jump: page #900!:jump: c'mon kidz, start yakkin ur fuckin assez off, as it'z still possible to hit 1000 by new year'z! :yay1: ppp

I'll smoke to that :smokeout:
Blueberry auto.JPG

I ran a VivoSun 2x4 for yrs, a lil maintenance here and there and was a good tent, unfortunately no mo tent cause life crap, but can’t wait to get another (and next time a bigger tent) would I go with VivoSun, unsure
Never had a problem with zipper, mostly pin holes, but since I was building a grow room, ordered a roll of Mylar, and that fixed the pin hole problems
Aluminum tape is your friend for minor light leaks. :biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday LS stoners.

You peeps seem to have all the fun while I am sleeping :crying::crying::crying:. "Open the smart meter by cutting off the seal" Stick a long metal skewer on the left side of the meter and stir.
View attachment 1399043 problem solved.

Speaking of sleeping that Auto Purple Kush CBD from 207 Genetics is a wonderful night time dab. I slept 10 hours. I cannot remember the last time I slept that long.

I need to go to Costco for some nuts for Ms. MOG's baking I feel like I need a :condom: body condom.
Had a look on 207, and no auto purple kush. Was 207 the actual breeder? :shrug:

AC Infinity are nice, although I feel the side porta are too low. Mars Hydro actually has decent tents,they're not 2000D but still nicely made

Welp. Looks like it’s time to get a new tent. I was getting my timer set up, And moving the LokiOG that sprouted over to it, And realized that the zipper on the bottom of my door blew out, and won’t zip back up. I’ve used the tent for something like 5 years now, So its About time for a new one anyway I guess. Any recommendations that don’t cost an arm and a leg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back