Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend has a lot of connections. I think they know someone that can get it done without me being caught. But i’m worried because everything i read online says i will get caught. Even though i trust my friend i like to do my own research
Stealing is bad karma. Just pay your bills, and don't go asking for problems and trouble

Ours is for a high of 17F...
I guess your anchorage doesn't feeze over? In NS and NL wooden boats often add an extra layer of planking at the waterline for Winter, in case the harbor freezes over while they're out fishing and they have to bust ice to get home.

I guess your anchorage doesn't feeze over? In NS and NL wooden boats often add an extra layer of planking at the waterline for Winter, in case the harbor freezes over while they're out fishing and they have to bust ice to get home.
No, we have the warmer currant offshore that helps and we are close enough to the ocean. It can happen in some places with more freshwater flowing in and less tide flow. That predicted low temp though is unusual so we'll see lol

Yeah just search Promethean Complex on Spotify.
I haven’t checked to see what other streaming services it’s made it to yet. I know the first two singles made it to that TikTok thing pretty quickly, But they chose the weirdest and almost unusable minute of each song.
I’ve got a bunch of new stuff and ideas to knock out, Once I quit making excuses, Get stoned and started writing lol. According to the guys at Sweetwater, The new tracks have a Nine Inch Nails meets Static X vibe, Instead of the dubstep/hip hop/Industrial vibe the first album has.
HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE compliment to me, Since I’ve loved both bands music since they came out.
…now if sweetwater would start sending me modular synths and guitars for free, I’d be in heaven haha.
@DCLXVI Thanks for the rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back