Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas dogs can be a tad bougie apparently…..
View attachment 1398828
I guess fur isn’t enough to protect them from the harsh 50° weather we had here today!:shrug::crying:
Our mutt runs if she sees the coat come out. She hates it with a passion. Loves the snow though, and is happy on long walks at -12C. She was a puppy in winter #1, so snow seems standard stuff to her. :biggrin:

What do those dogs keep in their oddly placed pockets? :haha:
They are for the camera gear. :) Sometimes hasn't turned out well for the photographer though... :biggrin:

Well, you've all been quite chatty! I was too busy to check in yesterday and BOOM 20 pages. Hahaha fairly well caught up I think.

House cleaning day. Time for some old jazz. Pop a record on and clean until it's done.

I am worried about getting caught but my friend had it done and they wouldn’t of if they thought they would get caught. My friend isn’t stupid
Your friend hasn't been caught yet. Give the power company time, there is a pandemic on, they will get there in the end. If you think that an abrupt change in usage will go unnoticed, you do not understand smart meters, and neither does your friend. Hacking the meter is fine, but unless the monitoring system is also hacked, the change in power consumption will be noticed, and if it is significant, will be followed up.

Risking jail time over the power needed for a home grow is a dumb idea in my opinion. Stealing power for a larger grow would be even dumber.

Your friend hasn't been caught yet. Give the power company time, there is a pandemic on, they will get there in the end. If you think that an abrupt change in usage will go unnoticed, you do not understand smart meters, and neither does your friend. Hacking the meter is fine, but unless the monitoring system is also hacked, the change in power consumption will be noticed, and if it is significant, will be followed up.

Risking jail time over the power needed for a home grow is a dumb idea in my opinion. Stealing power for a larger grow would be even dumber.
My friend has a lot of connections. I think they know someone that can get it done without me being caught. But i’m worried because everything i read online says i will get caught. Even though i trust my friend i like to do my own research

Reactions: AMG

Agreed, and yes with tech now a days, ya need to hack more than that to go unnoticeable.

My friend has a lot of connections. I think they know someone that can get it done without me being caught. But i’m worried because everything i read online says i will get caught. Even though i trust my friend i like to do my own research
Also how much power you consuming, a home grow, even at some of our peeps bigger home grows, isn’t much of a change, yea maybe a Hundo or so, but be consistent with power, fluxes (big) in consumption is where they get ya,

plus I wouldnt Trust a friend, thay knows a friend that knows a friend, even though ya trust the original friend, to many fingers in cake if ya get my drift.

Also how much power you consuming, a home grow, even at some of our peeps bigger home grows, isn’t much of a change, yea maybe a Hundo or so, but be consistent with power, fluxes (big) in consumption is where they get ya,
Hell, they can even watch power consumption patterns to detect if you have regular 12 hour variations due to growing photoperiod plants. They can program their monitoring system to check for any imaginable change that might indicate mischief. All this is done automatically by computer systems, no significant effort required. Detection is guaranteed.

Followup, OTOH, will be delayed depending on among other things availability of staff, but they will get there if their algorithms detect a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back