Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how much power you consuming, a home grow, even at some of our peeps bigger home grows, isn’t much of a change, yea maybe a Hundo or so, but be consistent with power, fluxes (big) in consumption is where they get ya,

plus I wouldnt Trust a friend, thay knows a friend that knows a friend, even though ya trust the original friend, to many fingers in cake if ya get my drift.
My friend says he pays for his house lights but not his sockets

Hell, they can even watch power consumption patterns to detect if you have regular 12 hour variations due to growing photoperiod plants. They can program their monitoring system to check for any imaginable change that might indicate mischief. All this is done automatically by computer systems, no significant effort required. Detection is guaranteed.

Followup, OTOH, will be delayed depending on among other things availability of staff, but they will get there if their algorithms detect a problem.
Exactly, that’s why I try and stay consistent, but at the same time try and find ways to lower the consumption of power, not from the grow but throughout my house, like; light bulbs, heaters, stuff like that, that way when the changes do happen it’s still consistent but there’s ways to drop some the monies on the bills, hell of not in the room turn off the lights, just street smarts and common sense, (not saying anyone in here is stupid or ignorant, or any of that). Power companies know that people in general wanna pay less and do things to lower thier bills, so those types of fluxes are factored in,

My friend says he pays for his house lights but not his sockets
Guaranteed if you unplug everything in your house, unscrew light bulbs undo every electrical parts, those sockets still draw power. Will be very minimal, but will draw power and meter still roll, unless thats the friend that hacked his power

@Autoscrog not dissing ya or anything, and I do apologize if I am coming off like that, not my intent at all, just giving ya some info and want ya to be safe, growing up building homes (before mil) and knowing general contractors to plumbers to electricians. Just not wise to steal/ hack power. I’m not telling ya what to do, ya do you, just be safe and smart.

have ya thought about solar power, for ya home, can be costly in the beginning depending on ya status or where ya live, but in long run will pay for itself as long as ya maintain it properly, heck I know some parts the US, the power companies will pay you for the unused power that the home doesn’t consume

If you want to be a thief, go find a forum for thieves! We don't need discussions of how to be a thief on this forum. We don't need you here!

it'z been dealt with, so everybody jus.....

FROG-STONER.jpg
:thumbsup: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back