Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day! Enjoyed catching up on LS ramblings while having my cannabis and coffee to get ready for a big day. Moving the youngest (23) out today. He is marrying his love on 12/27 and is finally off our payroll :crying:
Proud of the little man, he’s teaching chemistry and starting some entrepreneurial endeavors. So much smarter and motivated than dad! (Takes after mom for sure). After we’re done moving, we’re off to watch his buddy play college basketball, I had the pleasure of coaching them from 3rd grade through high school. Man I miss all the weekend trips to tournaments. They all became like sons after all those years. Sooo many emotions today! Deep breath, big hit :jointman: and I’ll be ready for a great day.
:peace:
Yesterday turned out to be one of those days that mark time, in a good way. My son is settled into his new home in time for his wedding in 9 days. Then we got to watch his buddy drop 29 points and have a blast playing the game he loves. Then this morning, this memory popped up on my phone, that’s both of them playing school ball 10 years ago today :yoinks:

720D0E58-43CD-408D-99C5-654C97A403B5.jpeg

The “coincidence” is kind of wild! (Cell phone cameras are just a bit better these days) Also, my “allergies” popped up out of nowhere…weird.
So proud of these young men!
Here’s a couple shots from the game
314637BD-25BC-4379-9A5D-06E82C3D6F1A.jpeg
56843455-73E7-4CC4-B951-975A4A621664.jpeg
AF99E76A-DC57-4A8E-B4E8-A41B0D1E51A9.jpeg
84953261-EC2B-43DD-A9D2-D84311CD5F3D.jpeg

Thanks for indulging a proud dad/coach:peace:

I am worried about getting caught but my friend had it done and they wouldn’t of if they thought they would get caught. My friend isn’t stupid
Stealing power is not smart….you don’t want any reason whatsoever for your grow to get raided. I don’t know where you’re at….but you could find yourself in jail for being too cheap to pay for your own power.

Stealing power is not smart….you don’t want any reason whatsoever for your grow to get raided. I don’t know where you’re at….but you could find yourself in jail for being too cheap to pay for your own power.
I know but my friend told me they know someone who can do it its safe so i dont know. My friend, lets just say they know what there doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back