Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
C9B48D61-F8BC-415C-9E43-5E1AF4D7AE17.jpeg
After some defol, some LSTing adjustments and some supercropping here and there.

Texas dogs can be a tad bougie apparently…..
90ACE952-D886-4B15-98CE-F2EBA78ACBAE.jpeg

I guess fur isn’t enough to protect them from the harsh 50° weather we had here today!:shrug::crying:

View attachment 1398828
I guess fur isn’t enough to protect them from the harsh 50° weather we had here today!:shrug::crying:
Not gonna lie but those are some pretty sweet jackets
View attachment 1398828
I have a rescue dog from Texas that loves wearing coats/hoodies. I always thought it was ridiculous but he loves em. He starts freezing once it hits like 50 outside. Same as my wife. I'm gonna have to look into these. Looks like those pockets are plenty big enough to carry a couple a joints or a pipe and grinder for me for a hike

Morning kittens, sky is just begining to lighten and the chirpers are hitting the feeder pretty hard, lots of noise and hopping on the porch roof. Coffee is tasty and toasty warm and I'm trying to set a few goals for the day. Wife is going to have to be happy with just a phone call today as I really need to finish up where I left off wed night. Should have already started on the deck joists but that was pushed back as well. Going to pull the APK's out and have a good look for signs of sex today and thinking about upping the nute concentration in the res as none of the big tent girls are showing any burn since going to 1/2 strength. Handed out the stockings yesterday and had pretty good reveiws on the neglected and abused Anvil with thumbs up on putting it in rotation so gonna have to order more seeds since the reversing fail. Hope a good day is had by all.

Anyone know about hacking smart meters? I know someone thats had it done and might know someone that could do it for me but i dont want to get caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back