Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first of my three Dinamed Auto CBD Kush plants is chopped:
View attachment 1398669

This is what is left of the sickie runt in the three pot. Not a lot of bud, but the aroma is something else again. All spice and little skunk or fuel, and sticky sticky sticky. Should press nicely for tincture. The other two will produce much better. One is maybe a week max behind this one, and the other a week or so later yet.

Happy chopping peeps. :pighug:
I just pressed and made into chocolates some Auto Purple Kush CBD. I also dabbed some. It has a much more aggressive buzz than you would think being half CBD. I don't usually make meds this strong for the person I am giving these to for Christmas. The good thing about chocolate she can just take less.

Is it still Caturday - jeez I am stoned.

100_2703.JPG

I just pressed and made into chocolates some Auto Purple Kush CBD. I also dabbed some. It has a much more aggressive buzz than you would think being half CBD. I don't usually make meds this strong for the person I am giving these to for Christmas. The good thing about chocolate she can just take less.

Is it still Caturday - jeez I am stoned.
Caturday by a few hours yet. I like medibles in forms that allow easy flex in dosing. The tincture I make from rosin is strong enough that a partial eyedropper is all a stoner needs, and with ml markings on the barrel of the eyedropper, very consistent dosing is dead easy. Sizing the piece of chocolate no doubt works the same. My response to the stuff is more variable than the dosage is. Some days are more stoner than others. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back