Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moooon.....?.............:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

You been on site 5 years and just realised you enjoy posting music in LS........?.......:pass: ....you'll have to do it more often..........:pighug:

It always gets sporadically quiet in the last week of Christmas....then when there is no more Time to be going 'round panic buying....everyone piles in.....:biggrin:
I did so many concerts when I was teens and 20s. that I got burned out on loud music but every once in a while it ticks all of the boxes. I ahve played music in LS a few times in the past but it happens when you are asleep.

but it happens when you are asleep.

Owld Dragons Never Sleep...................they just rest their eyes every now and then...

dragons.gif

and purr a bit.......:snooze:

I did so many concerts when I was teens and 20s. that I got burned out on loud music but every once in a while it ticks all of the boxes. I ahve played music in LS a few times in the past but it happens when you are asleep.
Same, but now with my hearing being damaged from yrs in the mil. Either I can’t hear stuff or of stuff is to loud, drives me crazy, literally

Same, but now with my hearing being damaged from yrs in the mil. Either I can’t hear stuff or of stuff is to loud, drives me crazy, literally

Too much noise...too many people makes me angry...that's why I don't Do Parties......except AFN Parties.........

You will find quite a Lot of sickies suffer it...they tend to just Think they are anti-social....... :pass: ..what you like for High pitch...?

I bought some GDP from a dispensary a few months ago. It was ok, nothing to write home about. I just clipped a bud off of my GDP, that I'll chop soon, and Damn! I'm in love! And got unexpectedly good pain relief too! I'll sample disp. weed occasionally, just to sample something new, but they got a lot of work to do to match my homegrown!
I would love to get my mitts on some good auto GDP seeds, that strain has been on my want list for a while. Is the one you posted a photo? One of these winters I guess I need to try some photos. There are a few beauties out there, and I suspect that GDP is one of them. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back