Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the main reason I grow my own. I know what is in it. If I was able to buy high quality bud that did exactly what I need, I would reconsider growing, but since I can't, here I am. The local here is selling what one stoner friend of mine says is good stuff for $125 Cdn/ounce. At that price, buying the stuff would be cheaper as well as a lot less work. However, my trials of dispensary weed have all been expensive disappointments. The commercial guys just don't seem to get it.

Another stoner friend of mine gave me a bud from his supplier's grow of Big Bud. It was ok, but unremarkable. Whatever, I broke off another piece to grind up, and to my shock, the inside of that bud was rotten before dried. How in hell my friend managed to not notice is a bit of a puzzle to me. I debated whether to tell him, but decided not to bother. Knowing him a bit, there is zero chance that he would toss the stuff if it did the job for him, and I doubt that his supplier would have admitted what was up with the bud.

Homegrown for me, period. :biggrin:
You gotta be careful that sounds like budrot.
botrytis can cause lung infections. He could just cut those sections out of her. My outdoor this year has mold some I couldn't catch inside a bud so I don't use a grinder and inspect every bud under light before vaping. But the sections that didn't get ruined smoke great.

Some Granddaddy Purple bud

GDP pic1 -12-18-2021.jpg
GDP pic2 -12-18-2021.jpg

When I was in Az, I got some Wedding Crasher and some Ghostrain Haze. The WC was excellent and the GH was shwag........ I've thrown away better. Yep, it's hit or miss. But that's like trying different wines, I've bought a couple bottles that were so bad, I took them back for a refund! Oughta start making my own lol!

What it is it's you can be on the quality vs quantity side they are on the quantity side. Also certain growth hormone make more terpenes they are gonna put the cheapest feed in because alot of people can't tell the difference. As long as they get high that's what matters. I feel you I don't like most dispensary bud. You got to find a decent brand. It's like if you paid all this money for licenses all that matters is making as much money as possible so that's what they are gonna do

I really enjoyed it.

Moooon.....?.............:eyebrows:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

You been on site 5 years and just realised you enjoy posting music in LS........?.......:pass: ....you'll have to do it more often..........:pighug:

It always gets sporadically quiet in the last week of Christmas....then when there is no more Time to be going 'round panic buying....everyone piles in.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back