Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much noise...too many people makes me angry...that's why I don't Do Parties......except AFN Parties.........

You will find quite a Lot of sickies suffer it...they tend to just Think they are anti-social....... :pass: ..what you like for High pitch...?
Really can’t hear much high pitches, can thank fighter jets and some the equipment I worked on for that. Bass is what gets me the worse as might be low and not loud, but sounds like banging in my head, I don’t do crowds either, if so happen I’m in one (say at a sporting event with fam and stuff) I’m always overly on the alert

Bahahaha @Mossy my wife knows about my hearing and kiddo, they can literally sometimes be sitting next to me and chatting away, and nothing, then again sometimes I can hear it and just play dumb as don’t wanna be part that convo :rofl:

The first of my three Dinamed Auto CBD Kush plants is chopped:
IMG_0887.JPG

This is what is left of the sickie runt in the three pot. Not a lot of bud, but the aroma is something else again. All spice and little skunk or fuel, and sticky sticky sticky. Should press nicely for tincture. The other two will produce much better. One is maybe a week max behind this one, and the other a week or so later yet.

Happy chopping peeps. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back