Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad little haul from a dry ice shake and is all high quality.The worked material is now fast drying on an aluminum pan in front of a fan and before I call it quits for the night, it will go in to my Ardent to decarb. When I wake up, I'll infuse in coca butter.

View attachment 1373115
Hot damn! That looks tasty

Welpz... lost me 100 cookie bet to @420Forever .. no 1000 pagez... :shrug:

Ordered some large grocery-sized paper bags off amazon for drying.

Looked at the box they came in...

"This would be a good box for drying buds!"
The box that had two Earthboxes in it made a perfect size box I could place a clothes rack inside and clip on paper bags for a very nice slow dry.

Anyone one else drink cold steeped coffee?Can't stop drinking this since I started.Switched to coffee after drinking kegs a beer a day.Started when I was 13 and got worse when I played in a few metal bands in the 80's.Stopped the booze couple years ago.

Man I was all ready to rock n roll and dab out…..
View attachment 1373107

THEN I REMEMBERED I AINT GOTS NO BONG TO TAKE DABS FROM! Guess I’m going shopping tomorrow! Or maybe I’ll find 1 on amazon that’ll get delivered tomorrow! :eyebrows: :woohoo1:
If we were closer and this Covid shit wasn't here, I could come over with my BubbleBowls and NuggSmasher and get you fixed up. I can also decarb the rosin and you could use it for edibles. Best thing is that you can use the spent/worked material to make edibles also.

Anyone one else drink cold steeped coffee?Can't stop drinking this since I started.Switched to coffee after drinking kegs a beer a day.Started when I was 13 and got worse when I played in a few metal bands in the 80's.Stopped the booze couple years ago.
Naaaaaaaa, but drink my share of coffee from my Keurig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back