Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you fine AFNers!

It was so good to get high again yesterday. I finally got to watch Shaun the sheep Lamas :crying::crying: it was great. I can assure you I will be dabbing the new 2109 strain today.

View attachment 1367225View attachment 1367226 little update.. yesterday v today.. gave her a little misting when the light went out with some seaweed and aloe vera added in and turned the heat mat, within 2 hours of the light turning back on she was back to her happy self..safe to say we're are back in track for now.. yesterday I was absolutely disgusted in her haha

You should not mist just prior to lights out. The leaves will stay wet longer opening the door for molds. I recommend 2 hours after lights on to 2 hours prior to lights out for foliar applications. If you have strong lights dim them for a while while misting until the leaves get a bit dry.

It could just be the photo but your plant looks like it is on the edge of getting too much Nitrogen maybe too much everything?

Android :shrug:or i would have it lol

The beta version is out in Google Play. Once calibrated it seems to be spot on when compared to my mathematical calculations.

2021-09-16_11-10-47.jpg

PS it is free!

@arty zan I run a drip system in Rock Wool. I have a pump in the res, with a home built manifold and 2 emitters for each plant. This is really important in case one gets clogged up. It takes a couple of days to notice that a plant is only getting half of the water but I have not lost any. I run 1 GPH pressure compensating drippers, with a little Yucca powder in the res to help keep the emitters clean and better capillary action in the rock wool. I fertigate 8 times a day to achieve a 20% run -off by the end of the fertigating cycle. The length of each of the 8 run times increases as the plant grows.

Let me know if you have specific questions.

I will say mine were the 12” and I think the 6”-12” all have same number holes so may get better dispersion from the smaller sized ones!
cheers that does help as i am growing in 8.5 liter autopots (just the pots, not the system) or even square 6 liter pots, so it is the 6" I was looking at!

If u are using a lot of water where u can flood your pots may not be a problem but I am in living soil fabric pots so had to use water sparingly and that’s another reason they sucked! By time pump had gone thru 1/2gal for the pot u could literally see stripes on the surface from below where each strip of holes were!
another great bit of advice!!
I am in coco and it drains freely!
I love the though of doing living soil, iused to do nothing but organics and then someone turned me on to coco!:coco:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back