Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mara Cachafa ...I Think that was @mohawk warrior 's.....I didn't get the harvest photos done coz me laptop gave up the ghost.........:headbang:
It’s like the Wild West over here with tumblecanna’s

Newest problem of bud rot lmao... never ending
Gonna kill them all after the weekend me thinks
Just all starting to change into the beauty
This is the one with rot spots
0B71A254-E79F-45D0-9BBB-1E4DD72E621D.jpeg

F21BCE7B-B013-4781-A696-8732075997D7.jpeg

3CBD8AF9-4F83-4D0A-97E2-B6A5A8DDC81C.jpeg

Just a lil too long 90 day mark is looking where it’s at... anything more outside is a shit show, start end of June next time

Speaking of harvest, here's my 4th try... Gold Leaf Auto #2 got chopped, rinsed, and hung to dry last night on day 83. She was 22 days slower than her twin, but did not disappoint. I forgot to measure, but maybe over 10" tall (that's a 3 gallon fabric bucket of homegrown dirt).
GLauto2_day83.jpg
GoldLeafAuto2_day83.jpg
:

drumroll.gif
Drum Roll Please..................................

And the nearest to the bends are.......

1631823022403.png

@DCLXVI :bravo: ..and @hairyman :bravo:..Well Guessed......she had 3 Bends in...mainstem and two bottom branches......so you are both two off...but nearest the pin.

Photo tomorrow when I'm on me old laptop........all me photos are on there....

Do you old timers like me remember the legend of smoking the banana skins?

in 67', two of me bros and meself put some peels in the oven after school .. we tried it.. guilty.. :smoking:

in 67', two of me bros and meself put some peels in the oven after school .. we tried it.. guilty.. :smoking:

You must be almost as me (as old as the devil!). A song came out in 1966 called "Mellow Yellow," by a one-hit singer named Donovan. The rumor was that the song was about smoking banana peels. I certainly tried it, as I had no steady access to weed yet. It didn't do much.

My first attempt at growing weed was about that time, but the slugs ate the sprout.

Thanks auntie
I do have a feeling about the small one... late bloomer lol all around meh slide by undetected my kinda stuff... would have killed it to be honest wasn’t even going when the rest were... well like I told the misses this things just gonna go.... I think it just started
In the tips and it’s finally picking up a smell other than floral can’t put a finger on it it’s driving me nuts
image.jpg

image.jpg

You must be almost as me (as old as the devil!). A song came out in 1966 called "Mellow Yellow," by a one-hit singer named Donovan. The rumor was that the song was about smoking banana peels. I certainly tried it, as I had no steady access to weed yet. It didn't do much.

My first attempt at growing weed was about that time, but the slugs ate the sprout.

Donovan was more than a one hit wonder... Mellow Yellow, Hurdy Gurdy Man, Season of the Witch, Wear Your Love Like Heaven... Pretty good live in concert as well...:thumbsup:

and ya.. been on this rock since 1952..... :smoking:

Donovan was more than a one hit wonder... Mellow Yellow, Hurdy Gurdy Man, Season of the Witch, Wear Your Love Like Heaven... Pretty good live in concert as well...:thumbsup:

and ya.. been on this rock since 1952..... :smoking:

I can safely say this is the first video in a long while that’s played in the same browser on my phone usually a new window or even in a new page/tab
I can’t believe im listening to it while I type lmao... those witches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back