5DB11A4D-A276-443B-9235-2E9787A9B75D.jpeg
C7B1765E-CA03-4C8F-BD60-41126904C27B.jpeg
03B653BD-DF02-4230-BF88-885EDB2DCDD9.jpeg

At least Frank and Gertrude are out and about and on the prowl!!!:cooldance:
459A5299-6DE8-438A-824F-D22E7A5A341D.jpeg
BF4EBEA4-39FD-4AD9-97C1-08DB4B8D11B5.jpeg

:vibe:

Good Morfnoevight All you fine AFNers!

It was so good to get high again yesterday. I finally got to watch Shaun the sheep Lamas :crying::crying: it was great. I can assure you I will be dabbing the new 2109 strain today.

You should not mist just prior to lights out. The leaves will stay wet longer opening the door for molds. I recommend 2 hours after lights on to 2 hours prior to lights out for foliar applications. If you have strong lights dim them for a while while misting until the leaves get a bit dry.

It could just be the photo but your plant looks like it is on the edge of getting too much Nitrogen maybe too much everything?

The beta version is out in Google Play. Once calibrated it seems to be spot on when compared to my mathematical calculations.

View attachment 1367393

PS it is free!
Hey man thanks for the advice I appreciate it, I've always thought it was safer to mist when the lights go out as to avoid burning the plant? I think it maybe just the photo as she doesn't look as dark in certain lights, would you suggest not feeding any grow for a week or so and see how she does? She has 3ml biobizz fish mix and she's in her 6th week, should I cut it out completely or just halve the dose? Again thanks for your advice

Hey man thanks for the advice I appreciate it, I've always thought it was safer to mist when the lights go out as to avoid burning the plant? I think it maybe just the photo as she doesn't look as dark in certain lights, would you suggest not feeding any grow for a week or so and see how she does? She has 3ml biobizz fish mix and she's in her 6th week, should I cut it out completely or just halve the dose? Again thanks for your advice
It is always a tough call when you are not actually seeing the plant and doing the grow. I would scale back the PPMs as apposed to not feeding on the regular schedule. It just looks really green in the picture.

You'll get lots of opinions on those topics.
They look like they need training and trimming. I trim for air flow and stuff you know won't make much. LST.....yup! Do it.
Keep a nice clean bottom for airflow and to hekp keep nutes from getting on the plant.
Girls look good! Keep an eye out on the leaves since flipping into flower.
Thought there might be a few different opinions on defol/LST during the stretch after doing some research. Guess there is only one way to find out, snip snip hahaha.

I have done some slight LST on the "stretchy" plant twice since turning them to 12/12, but figured I should be doing more to try and tame her. While researching I came across some info about overdoing LST and stunting the plants, sort of freaked me out a bit and has made me a bit more cautious when doing LST. Is this possible or just another myth I have picked up while researching?

I did do a big defol before flipping to 12/12 but the Grandoggy Jones plants just keep growing and growing lol. I will clean up the bottoms a bit for better air flow etc this morning before feeding, and do some more LST on the big one. I'm also going to rearrange the plants a bit to give "stretchy some more room, she is starting to take over a little bit. Thanks for the compliment on the girls, appreciate it. What should I be looking for with the leaves since flipping into flower?

Storms coming in starting tomorrow.. so out taking care of things around the yard.. and snapped this picture... da bird peeples will like em later on :thumbsup:
sunflowers 9-16.jpg

Hey @BigBudz2020 …….
@Mañ'O'Green is correct I have and use Photone app on iOS and I know it’s super accurate! The migro light dude even tested against an apogee meter and unless u run red/white diodes (need to multiply by 1.12 if so) but otherwise super close to expensive meter…..

Not sure about new version tho but when he initially tested it he said the android version wasn’t near as accurate as iOS for some reason!
Also it’s free to download it but only get Lux off the sun free with app but it cost me $5 to unlock full spectrum LED on it but highly worth it! Get ppfd then put in their calculator to see if your light schedule/ hanging height/ brightness needs to be changed up! Highly recommend it for sure! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back