Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tent (wall) as its only 1 side of it haha is sucking in from my wife's stuffed animal collection pushing into my 4x4 that is right next to my bed not so much the neg pressure thing, i was wanting the expando thingys because they push outwards on the tent giving more space for the plants that are on the edges and end up growing branches into the wall of the tent. The bottom vents of the 4x4 and my 6 inch ac infinity do great at what they do for me so far.

Thanks for sharing though that is a nice cheap alternative way for those with sucking in walls to neg pressure
Stuffed animal collection?
If she aint looking at them, time for them to go! (where is Noah when you need him)?
Raffle them for charity and then she feels good a out it lol.
The charity I would nominate is the "grow a tree foundation" the tree in this equation is the Cannabis tree, be it bonsai-ed or a full majestic sativa tree, they all need protecting from stuffed animal that never see the light of day!:crying:

OK hold up!
If you want an Expando bar shipped to the USA, I have found a supplier.
In order to get the shipping rate I made up a completely false name address etc and said the state was Alabama as it was up the top of the list of states. it may or may not make a difference to what state you are in, so fill in your details so you can calculate shipping rate to your area!
Expando bar V2 - Sub-Total:$23.46
Table Rate (Best Way) Delivery:$28.99
Total:$52.45
Ok it works out just over twice the price but it should last the rest of your life time and you get to grow without hassle from stuffed toys, lets face she is only going to collect more
https://www.gtidishope.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1707

Here is my made up name and address
1631870528336.png
:crying:

Time to gird your loins, there's a toynado coming to a grow tent near you!
1631870209817.png
:rofl:

Suitably ominous music to accompany the toynado!

Stuffed animal collection?
If she aint looking at them, time for them to go! (where is Noah when you need him)?
Raffle them for charity and then she feels good a out it lol.
The charity I would nominate is the "grow a tree foundation" the tree in this equation is the Cannabis tree, be it bonsai-ed or a full majestic sativa tree, they all need protecting from stuffed animal that never see the light of day!:crying:

OK hold up!
If you want an Expando bar shipped to the USA, I have found a supplier.
In order to get the shipping rate I made up a completely false name address etc and said the state was Alabama as it was up the top of the list of states. it may or may not make a difference to what state you are in, so fill in your details so you can calculate shipping rate to your area!
Expando bar V2 - Sub-Total:$23.46
Table Rate (Best Way) Delivery:$28.99
Total:$52.45
Ok it works out just over twice the price but it should last the rest of your life time and you get to grow without hassle from stuffed toys, lets face she is only going to collect more
https://www.gtidishope.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1707

Here is my made up name and address
View attachment 1367643:crying:

Time to gird your loins, there's a toynado coming to a grow tent near you!
View attachment 1367642:rofl:

Suitably ominous music to accompany the toynado!

haha she sleeps with some of them and its just a convenient spot on her side of the bed, she puts up with a loud big growing thingy in our i room i deal with her little stuffed toys, i need a new location for our bed or the tent is all.
:crying:

Thank you for finding a expensive alternative as i found nothing but i think i'll wait as its not a problem, just a need not a want

Last edited:
well i tried ordering those spreaders and 30 super croppers as i need them tried paying with googlepay which is linked to paypal so should of been easy peasy nah at end of checkout it wanted a card number so no sale ; /

Those look good! is that $25 for 1 or a set of 4?

having 2 on each pole would be ideal up high and down low

nvm i see its a set of 4
For a set of 4 yeah -- I was just going to stick them halfway up my 3x3 but will see when they arrive.

I'm thinking 2 shovels duct taped together and zip tied to the poles might do the job but they might rip the canvas and how do explain why I'm buying 8 shovels haha, maybe a thick plastic rake would be better, something that flips outwards on both ends.
LOL! You're lit!:baked::funny::funny::funny:

Seeing as bifbeans has been mentioned in reference to the tent spreader bars.
I though I would share some of their beans on offer.
There are 5 Auto's some reg some fem and a couple of photoperiods to boot.
1631877947332.png

BifBeans seed page link - click me

@arty zan you started a sandwich place and didn’t tell me?? Lol
View attachment 1367681
:funny: :pass:
Morning
What’s even funnier is I thought this was LS bahahah

Lol arty I thought that was ls
Hahaha no sleep been researching oh boy..

Arty started a sandwich shop lol
EF5DF906-15F1-4644-9CFF-71816D32EE14.jpeg

Look out mo landed a photography advisor lol gonna learn some tricks

My real picture pro just had a miracle baby been trying for almost 10 years,
So I’ll let him enjoy what I am lol
He learned everything by self after he learned his dad was a famous playboy photographer from like the 70’s or something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back