Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are proud to announce a permanent discount code for AFN members! Use coupon code AFN10 for 10% off (Oldsageseeds.com)

thanks @Mossy !!

You are Welcome..... :headbang: ...lot's of people have asked about FD's seeds...it is Nice to have somewhere to direct them to.

I've threadmarked it......so anyone who wants it can find it Easy.....:pass:

Pretty sure that's more than likely a June Bug grub. I imagine BT will work fine if you have a large infestation. Unless you see lots more, just pick em and squish em!
I do indeed have many a June bug here so could be a culprit for sure! I got my lil hand trowel and hacked em all in 1/2 cuz they damn well didn’t look friendly! :nono:

A lot of sugar? I know something like 1-2 cans of pop a day for a month is like 10 lbs of sugars
yep has to be it ;) i drink water only and eat pretty decent so eating sugar crap just packs it on me i guess

I do indeed have many a June bug here so could be a culprit for sure! I got my lil hand trowel and hacked em all in 1/2 cuz they damn well didn’t look friendly! :nono:

"THE GRUB THAT ATE TEXAS!" :yoinks: .....soon at theaterz :headbang: ppp

When Life throws you June Bugs..........:eyebrows:...you know that Bug you showed the other day with the yellow stripe....? some look like that.......:headbang:

1625771726117.png

View attachment 1340707 And if it hermied how it would Spoil Years of your Street Breeder Cred...coz no one has ever had a Hermie before.....?

Don't Invent Problems before you get them.......:pighug:..whack the buggers out....and See if you have something to Worry about.

Even if it had a hermie problem........you can Breed Away from it.....Deep Chunk that I did the Dragon with was Notorious for throwing hermies in F1 out crosses....so much so..many people didn't even bother...
I saw a couple of Flukies in f1...but never a one since.

You wouldn't deliberately pick to breed with a hermie....but if a cross you loved threw one...you can breed away from it....:pass:

Rufty toughty street breeders Smoke our Mistakes.........:pass:....

there is no Evidence.....only a puff of smoke.....View attachment 1340708
Made me chuckle.. and gives hopes..
Checking after some rain
Starting to get teased again.. may just be deficiencies.. ?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Anyone know the lineage on the golden lemon haze and fizzy kush from seedstockers?
It’s going too
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back