Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u have the Imgur app on your phone @mohawk warrior
Nah.. my phone space is limited.. so many baby pictures :crying:
I was thinking it wanted me to download it but meh ...
@mohawk warrior ...I saw you post about your new cross yesterday......what's Frustrating you on it.......?......... :pass:
The DJ short blue that’s in it... could all be in my head thoughbut it’s never did what it was supposed to. Or I may need to just work it a couple more seed outs to make my brain feel like it won’t herm on me..
Came from attitude was the stuff that brought me here like 10years or so ago.
Ordered something they didn’t have it sent me a bunch of stuff and I was like wtf is this and the rest was history..
I’ll say our welcoming committee has come light years .. I guess tired of all the harassment on other places back then

Last edited:
The DJ short blue that’s in it... could all be in my head though. Or I may need to just work it a couple more seed outs to make my brain feel like it won’t herm on me..

and.gif
And if it hermied how it would Spoil Years of your Street Breeder Cred...coz no one has ever had a Hermie before.....?

Don't Invent Problems before you get them.......:pighug:..whack the buggers out....and See if you have something to Worry about.

Even if it had a hermie problem........you can Breed Away from it.....Deep Chunk that I did the Dragon with was Notorious for throwing hermies in F1 out crosses....so much so..many people didn't even bother...
I saw a couple of Flukies in f1...but never a one since.

You wouldn't deliberately pick to breed with a hermie....but if a cross you loved threw one...you can breed away from it....:pass:

Rufty toughty street breeders Smoke our Mistakes.........:pass:....

there is no Evidence.....only a puff of smoke.....
karmacloud.jpg

OK Science hat time!!
All you kids out there wondering about the universe, relativity (no, not your hot cousin), Plank's constant. . . You know good 'ol 6.626×10−29 erg=seconds !
Well now you can prove it for yourselves!! Check out this cool science experiment:

Have fun!!

Definitely a Good morning......:watering:....I've been humming and hawing.....I would normally have put a new set of germs away 2 weeks ago....
But...looking at me stash...and what I've still got to harvest.....I don't Think I Need to....touch wood......:pass:

I might hang fire until September.........
I'm good until harvest. I still have bud, canna butter and more frozen bud to process. With 12 girls for flower and two for seed making. I should be pretty busy in a month for a few weeks. I'll probably have to get creative when it comes to drying. Hopefully I can stage everything well.

OK Science hat time!!
All you kids out there wondering about the universe, relativity (no, not your hot cousin), Plank's constant. . . You know good 'ol 6.626×10−29 erg=seconds !
Well now you can prove it for yourselves!! Check out this cool science experiment:

Have fun!!

Above my tech level........ :pass: ...

I Feel Sorry for the dog....she obviously has an upset tummy....................................

but does she have to insist on sitting under the the air-con ............:gassy1:...it keeps coming over in waves........

:pass:

We got any entomology experts out there?? Anyone know what in gods name this hideous creature is?? Moved my tomato pots outside and these were burrowed into soil below 3 or 4 of the pots! :yoinks: :nono:

Had something taking bites outta tomato’s and thought maybe was a squirrel but now wondering if it was 1 of these feeding before burrowing into the ground?!?! :shrug:

We got any entomology experts out there?? Anyone know what in gods name this hideous creature is?? Moved my tomato pots outside and these were burrowed into soil below 3 or 4 of the pots! :yoinks: :nono:

Had something taking bites outta tomato’s and thought maybe was a squirrel but now wondering if it was 1 of these feeding before burrowing into the ground?!?! :shrug:

mmm, no clue what it is, but it'd make a great sci-fi movie :coffee: ppp

Here's my take - Grub:
Grubs, which are the larval, or immature, stage of several species of beetles and chafers, can damage a lawn by feeding on the roots of your grass. ... A grub infestation will cause patches of thinning turf, and these patches will gradually increase in size

Oooh....vine weevil grubs @Fermented_Fruitz ... :headbang: ...evil beasts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back