Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.....TV choice....Gordon Ramsey having a mid life crisis...I mean getting Macho....

or Naked Attraction......at least you get a Laugh at Naked Attraction...... :crying:

Bucket List thing.....if you've got cable...google it....everyone deserves to see Naked Attraction once in their life time.....:pass:

After you've watched it...ask yourself this.....how do they go to work the next day........:crying:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ......:pass:...sharing one......you'll be able to get all those outdoor jobs you have been putting off done.....:crying:..Bugger...

Afternoon @automan2 ...........:pass:..sharing one.....you Too...snap to it........:deadhorse:....I'd give you both a hand....but I'm cooking chips and chicken.....:chef:..and viscous gravy...........

Blame it on the Food thread........:crying:
Yup, been going about it all day. Almost got the filter system installed by the pump, finish that tommorrow morning and start cleaning up the dead tree I had taken down. Then I got to put in the RO system under the kitchen sink and work abit on the avalanche cosmetics to trade in on a vehicle wife can get into....then more stuff, it never ends.

My bell peppers are shit this year, first time...

Roger!!!!!!! How you doing buds!
This place has that effect. Love ya too buddy,
What you got on the go right now? Something sexy I hope
Lol I got a dang photo going right now gonna wait for that to finish then get back to my autos
Fucking growers choice sent me photos

Sociable Media @Roger Bonilla ...you Learn more when you are having Fun.

Tell us about your Group....Hobbsey says you run an Auto group yourself....
How long you been running it......and...what got you into Autos.....?
Yeah I started the group about 2 months ago More or less
Allot of the auto groups I was a part of was filled with people giving photos advice to auto growers like lighting schedules and feeding ect and tons of bullies where new people are frightened to ask questions so I said eff it I'll start a group with only auto growers ... photos guys growing autos as well but mostly where a new grower can feel super comfortable asking any questions and can post their first grows without being laughed at... where the group number is controlled to just awesome people
We're currently at 3k members in about 2 months
We have a zero tolerance for any negativity

Yeah I started the group about 2 months ago More or less
Allot of the auto groups I was a part of was filled with people giving photos advice to auto growers like lighting schedules and feeding ect and tons of bullies where new people are frightened to ask questions so I said eff it I'll start a group with only auto growers ... photos guys growing autos as well but mostly where a new grower can feel super comfortable asking any questions and can post their first grows without being laughed at... where the group number is controlled to just awesome people
We're currently at 3k members in about 2 months
We have a zero tolerance for any negativity
Hobbs had been a huge asset when he can weigh in
I'm completely humble that he is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back