Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I started the group about 2 months ago More or less
Allot of the auto groups I was a part of was filled with people giving photos advice to auto growers like lighting schedules and feeding ect and tons of bullies where new people are frightened to ask questions so I said eff it I'll start a group with only auto growers ... photos guys growing autos as well but mostly where a new grower can feel super comfortable asking any questions and can post their first grows without being laughed at... where the group number is controlled to just awesome people
We're currently at 3k members in about 2 months
We have a zero tolerance for any negativity

@Roger Bonilla The more the world changes..the more it stays the same....we did exactly the same 11 years ago...for the same reasons.
Same zero tolerance for on site flam..spam and bullying....

It still kicks off sometimes......just like any Large Family....:biggrin:....but on the whole now..the members keep the peace.
The staff don't hunt down trouble makers..the members do.....they appreciate the peace as much as we do...
Some day...all sites will be the same.....:pass:....say No to anti-social media.....you can't Learn when everything is flamed to fluck...

Good Luck to you....:headbang:...it sounds Great..

Yup, been going about it all day. Almost got the filter system installed by the pump, finish that tommorrow morning and start cleaning up the dead tree I had taken down. Then I got to put in the RO system under the kitchen sink and work abit on the avalanche cosmetics to trade in on a vehicle wife can get into....then more stuff, it never ends.

It never ends @Bill.de.Cat :pighug: ...while you've got breath....:biggrin:

Lol I got a dang photo going right now gonna wait for that to finish then get back to my autos
Fucking growers choice sent me photos
Genetics?

Manx how the hell you run a group and not growing any:crying:

Ahhh talk about timing
@Roger Bonilla The more the world changes..the more it stays the same....we did exactly the same 11 years ago...for the same reasons.
Same zero tolerance for on site flam..spam and bullying....

It still kicks off sometimes......just like any Large Family....:biggrin:....but on the whole now..the members keep the peace.
The staff don't hunt down trouble makers..the members do.....they appreciate the peace as much as we do...
Some day...all sites will be the same.....:pass:....say No to anti-social media.....you can't Learn when everything is flamed to fluck...

Good Luck to you....:headbang:...it sounds Great..
Heheh:pass:

Hang on to you bongs live stoners we got a world premiere.. lol
Not really but here’s that movie I mentioned yesterday, whole thing to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back