Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will my friend.
Hell yeah we will good buddy.

this is always home base. But I do like our fbgroup. It is def one of the better ones.

oh and I wanna institute a new rule if folks talk shite(we also don’t cuss here, aunty M will put you on the naughty step!) about autos they will be getting the boot. If they say photos are better than autos they get the boot. If they say autos are less than. They get the boot!!!!!! lol

Oh and just Val you know I’d you didn’t already. @Mossy ia our fearless leader. She has done more for the auto community than any other single person on earth! We love her sooooooo much!!
She's been nothing but amazing to me.. and yes any that hates on autos get the automatic boot

If you guys do Facebook add me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210709-023806_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-023806_Facebook.jpg
    559.2 KB · Views: 12
this is always home base.

The Mother ship............
toom.gif

But I do like our fbgroup. It is def one of the better ones.

How ever far you roam...:pass:...there's no place like Home.......it's where the Heart is...............:love:

oh and I wanna institute a new rule if folks talk shite(we also don’t cuss here, aunty M will put you on the naughty step!) about autos they will be getting the boot. If they say photos are better than autos they get the boot. If they say autos are less than. They get the boot!!!!!! lol

:crying::crying::crying:@derek420colorado...you make me Sound like an Owld Dragon.....................oh wait........I am.....:crying:

AFN Ethos:
AFN is our Home.
You are Welcome in our Home......But..
if you come in wanting to take on the staff and bully/abuse the members.....you are Out.

Simple House Party Rules.............:headbang:.....

Oh and just Val you know I’d you didn’t already. @Mossy ia our fearless leader. She has done more for the auto community than any other single person on earth! We love her sooooooo much!!

Did I say you were me Favourite Boy.....?................:pighug:

:crying:

Friday...double up your smoke breaks.......

May need to do me a 2L bottle grow with an auto in between the 4 10gal photo pots just to see how yield comes out running under 12/12 to finish! :shrug:

Always Worth a Look at @Fermented_Fruitz .........in my Winter season the Max light my girls get is around 9.5 hours...and that doesn't include Shadow time....:headbang:

Oh 10000% man I get it and if someone wants to grow photos by all means I won’t gonna be mad. But I am talking about the hater haters. “Photos are better than autos” and “autos suck” or even autos are good but…. Type stuff

We Is Fluid.....and Inclusive......

We Believe Autos and photos can exist in a mutually beneficial way................in the same Pot.......:crying:

IMG_1399.JPG

:crying:...when they have to.....:crying:

Bring your Dog to work day........ :pass: ...Buffet is Open.....sigh.....:pass:

IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

That means they both have bad bellies....:nono:....

It always looks a bit random when they Trim the leaves....but it ain't.
They want the Green....same as they do on any other grass.....they leave the trics....and will go for a less Mature plant...more green leaf...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back