Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of harvest, here's my 4th try... Gold Leaf Auto #2 got chopped, rinsed, and hung to dry last night on day 83. She was 22 days slower than her twin, but did not disappoint. I forgot to measure, but maybe over 10" tall (that's a 3 gallon fabric bucket of homegrown dirt).
View attachment 1367421View attachment 1367420:
The spread on that lady...she deserves her own fold-out centerfold...

I can safely say this is the first video in a long while that’s played in the same browser on my phone usually a new window or even in a new page/tab
I can’t believe im listening to it while I type lmao... those witches

1631825908975.png

Legal birthday bong in Georgia @3:58 (no not the american one) the European one.
Watch the whole video as Bald and Bankrupt is a hoot as he travels across the ex soviet countries of the World! Alinchik is also very cute! :dancer:
1631825854927.png

KhTZ Tractor massive​

Looks like fried rabbit to me. :stir:
Right!!! Feckin stew bunny over there... the misses won’t let me though ....
I’m gonna just snare the thing and turn it into a glove/dinner lmao
Now would have been the time to she’s out... Jesus!!!!!

Question on the red leaf thing spreading like a disease on these red poisons, it looks cool and appears normal for the strain but after thinking about it how does it work? is it healthy for the plant?

I don't usually have purple colors on the leaf until late flower in fade mode, this started in end of veg early flower on this strain.

I was just wondering about it while smoking :smoking:

View attachment 1367223
I think that's strain dependent my Galaxy brain did that

gb-jpeg.1342089

I think that's strain dependent my Galaxy brain did that

gb-jpeg.1342089
Need us a geneticist in here...
I’d assume that it’s an environmentally induced phenotype that’s been scripted into the genetic profile so much it’s become a genotype or maybe a new thing..
I dunno
Like if you smack a dog for years every day and it flinches, then you raise your hand it flinches. I’m stoned
:bong:
The momo theorem :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back