Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to rise and shine since crackheads are at it early.To make issues worse there is an alley behind/alongside the building.Someone just popped off over 30 rounds.I stopped counting at 20+.Tucson also has a severe police shortage to begin with and throw in the latest issues our country is going through we have an average of 10+ a month that have relocated/quit.They do not respond to anything unless it is violent in nature....

Good times.......making a supply of good 'ole coffee for tonights watch.

Had to open youtube it was Johnny cash and we aint making 1000

Well.. we gave it that really pitiful effort here in the home stretch anywayz :smoking:

No if u don’t have a Mars light now just make sure in your pic u post when u enter don’t show your current light or talk about it! Just plant pics or whatever! :d5:
Share anything you want to talk about plants :smoking:

Time to rise and shine since crackheads are at it early.To make issues worse there is an alley behind/alongside the building.Someone just popped off over 30 rounds.I stopped counting at 20+.Tucson also has a severe police shortage to begin with and throw in the latest issues our country is going through we have an average of 10+ a month that have relocated/quit.They do not respond to anything unless it is violent in nature....

Good times.......making a supply of good 'ole coffee for tonights watch.
What a situation, my friend. I hope you can make it out of there soon. :pass:

What a situation, my friend. I hope you can make it out of there soon. :pass:
Yeah thanks.Growing will help with anxiety and then what is grown will really help lol.Employment is bad here.I was working at a cultivation center which I loved but I have found that most are ran very Mickey Mouse.I am not say all are but the two I was at were in a lot of health code violations not to mention we were getting those same crackheads on property and police not responding.If only everyone would burn one and chill out....

They put on a great show live ... reminds me of Chico.. me bro from Oakland. and his Lincoln.. :vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back