Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!
Well Hell! Driving home from a friend's dinner partay, I noticed my coolant temp wasn't coming up and the heater wasn't working well. The fuel enonomy seemed to take a hit too.
I gots ah stuck thermostat!:grrr1:
At least the fugger it stuck open!:joy:..............:wall: If ya gotta have one stuck, that's best.
I guess it's time fer a coolant system flush and a 180*F thermostat. I usually do a full fluid change on a car when I buy one used. I was just super busy and didn't have time to do a proper flush.............if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right!
Not gonna put any cleaner in this old of a system. That's just asking for problems. It was cooling well before and the coolant doesn't really look that bad. so just leave it alone.
I guess it's car maintenance week. There are some other things that need attention. Tune-up is number one. While I'm flushing, I can start to clean around the plugs and cops and hit the plugs with some Master Blaster for a soak. They very well could be original plugs. :sad:
I just HATE taking apart that old of electrical connectors. Dey can be very BRITTLE! They make replacement connectors and I've done it before. My back will be the limiting factor. I have to keep the 'spazzezs' down.
We'll see! I think on this model, I have to move the injector rails out of the way to remove the plugs. That's 8 more electrical connectors! LOL!
It just needs to be done. Just gonna be fuggin cold to do it today. It's raining and 45*F. Not happening today! Gonna have 70s starting Tuesday. Dat's da ticket!

:smokeout: Morning folks :smokeout: starting the day with some Star Fruit from the portal….great minty fruit flavor, nice uplifting, happy high….kinda strong :smoking:

Sounds Good @Frank the Dank :pass: ..I've never had a Minty cross......but I do like to add the odd dried mint leaf to a joint...I Enjoy a Menthol.....:headbang:

I've just got back hum also the whole of the UK got absolutely battered last night with that storm and its absolutely freezing so at least I don't have to go out anywhere now

Now @St. Tom :aha:...didn't I Warn you it was coming......?...............:snow2:.......Best thing to do this weekend is break out the onesies and get Stoned.......:pass:

The electric went out.....for 75 minutes........:shrug:....that cuts down your Life choices........:crying:...there is just about bugger all you can do with no lecky....'cept get Stoned.......:pass:

Morning peeps, and happy caturday, dogerday, or whatever cures yer bud. Snow on the deck this morning, so I'll be out there with my buckets gathering some. Rumour has it that we might have 20cm or so coming, so the irrigation supply will get topped up nicely. I work off one 45 gallon plastic barrel, and melt snow in the other. By the time #1 is empty, #2 is full and warmed up nicely. So far so good.

The downside is that 45 gallons is a lot of water if an autovalve decides to leak. Not the end of the world on a concrete floor, but would not be popular with the dearest... :biggrin: :pighug:
I have too much experience with leaking valves. A low rise 3x3 flood table will easily hold the regular rez full with 4 plants inside. Or washing machine trays or plastic tubs... They do leak pretty slow when they leak so it would probably take a couple days to leak that amount out from a valve or 2

Morning peeps, and happy caturday, dogerday, or whatever cures yer bud. Snow on the deck this morning, so I'll be out there with my buckets gathering some. Rumour has it that we might have 20cm or so coming, so the irrigation supply will get topped up nicely. I work off one 45 gallon plastic barrel, and melt snow in the other. By the time #1 is empty, #2 is full and warmed up nicely. So far so good.

The downside is that 45 gallons is a lot of water if an autovalve decides to leak. Not the end of the world on a concrete floor, but would not be popular with the dearest... :biggrin: :pighug:

Your plants will Appreciate it @Olderfart .....:watering:..........

Sounds Good @Frank the Dank :pass: ..I've never had a Minty cross......but I do like to add the odd dried mint leaf to a joint...I Enjoy a Menthol.....:headbang:
This is minty to the point of making your nose all cold upon exhale :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back