Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke Break...... :pass:

dragondance.gif

Morning @MikaelAndréasSöderberg ..... :pass: ...Sharing one.....

You Fit...or all danced out....?.....

Good morning Mossy!

I just drink occasionally, no drinks this weekend so I’m fit for life :coffee:

Going to fix little in my new growspace today for the DWC-grow, cover the walls with aluminium and start germing some seeds.

You know it feels like I’m going into grow-mode as all im thinking about is how big I will grow that girl and how I will push her every minutes I’m awake. You know, all I do and have done for the last weeks is to look at plants and its feeling awesome, It feels like I know this.

Oh and I tried teach 2 friends on how to grow pot! You will understand - they managed to overwater the girls in coco, put 2 AC units in the room 10cm from the 6 days old seedlings on full blast straight at them, Two big fans aimed straight at them on maximum capacity and said the EC-meter was broken as it showed 0/Zero when they looked at it (Ofcourse, it has to be in the solution the show what the numbers are) :haha: And the last thing I said (multiple times) was - don’t change anything it’s perfect like this :d5: (my perfect)

So that was yesterday, today I’m relaxed.

How was your weekend and how are you doing?
:pass:

I just drink occasionally, no drinks this weekend so I’m fit for life :coffee:

:d5:

Oh and I tried teach 2 friends on how to grow pot! You will understand -

:pighug: Sympathy sent.......:crying:.....

How was your weekend and how are you doing?

Dodged the supermarket.......we are doing the Sunday market instead.....curled up on settee in me onesie watching cooking promgrams....getting Stoned..
Can Life be Sweeter....?.....Yeah......................................But I'm Happy with what I've got.....:pass:

IMG_0234.JPG

Brunch.......:chef:..bacon hock...chips and coleslaw....if anyone is hungry.....after all the turkey....:crying:

hubby is going out for the footie.......:footy:.....

IMG_0237.JPG

And me girls are looking Cold.......but Healthy..............:watering:....

I wouldn't call the Queen me Aunt...:pass:

if anyone is hungry..

:yoinks: @420Forever ............have you been in the staff kitchen..........?............:yoinks:

IMG_0236.JPG

Oh...no...it can't be You.......:pass:...coz there would be no chips left and Gracie would have gotten the bone........:crying:

Morning I’m of out to get locks, 1 of my cats keeps breaking in to my grow space because it’s nice and warm in there but my temps had really droped because she don’t shut the door.
He she is looking guilty
8CACA1C5-A012-45D2-B897-53F13D8B462F.jpeg

:crying: :crying::crying: She says.......before the bloody electric went off.......:crying:.....and cut off the TV..net...everything.......sheeeesh.........:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back