Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
New toys, Woo-hoo!:d5:
I can finally track my temperature, vpd, and humidity 24hrs a day. This little sensorpush seems quite bad ass I must say!
20211021_155816.jpg

Always fun getting new toys for the grow. Hope everyone is having a great day, and if not take a :bong::bong:. It will help :rofl::pass:

New toys, Woo-hoo!:d5:
I can finally track my temperature, vpd, and humidity 24hrs a day. This little sensorpush seems quite bad ass I must say!
View attachment 1380229

Always fun getting new toys for the grow. Hope everyone is having a great day, and if not take a :bong::bong:. It will help :rofl::pass:

^want. I'm here with these two like a chump:

1634857624722.png

Oh I absolutly love jimmy carr

Jimmy's never done it, but lots of other folk you may have heard of have:

Noel Fielding, Johnny Vegas, Al Murray, Jon Richardson, Joe Wilkinson, Katherine Ryan, Bob Mortimer, Joe Lycett, Hugh Dennis, Romesh Ranganathan and 50 more!

Season 12 is currently airing. 5 contestants per season. New episode tonight :D
Great time. The New Zealand version is also amazing.

Last edited:
@Suki813 - I deal with chloraminated water also. I followed MoG's advice on the vitamin C. I take a 5 gallon bucket, fill it with tap water, and use a small aquarium pump to cycle the water overnight. I add ~0.25g of vitamin C powder and let the whole thing run for 24hours or so. My water is high ppm so I end up cutting it 50/50 with distilled water from the store. Since I'm buying gallon jugs after a couple runs I can split and fill 10 and have water ready for days.

This brand is plain and cheap off amazon. Unpretentious Baker Vitamin C Powder

Amazon product

^want. I'm here with these two like a chump:

View attachment 1380230
Those are actually good pens it’s their soil probe that stands out as the ugly stepsister of the family! She is big and lanky and ugly as fuck…. :rofl:
U should tell how much they care by the $.03 cardboard box it is shipped in! Unless your shipper handles with kid gloves it’s hard not to have it break during transit! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back