Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me brain ain't dailed in lol,, so best description is these are mainly the latest dragons from the set that I picked a Nl leaning mum from ,, the candelabra looking girl,, and my seeded girl ready ta start dropping,, my precious :biggrin:
IMG_20211020_210341_edit_58553593684813.jpg
IMG_20211021_212212_edit_58610741030638.jpg

All ready pulled a male out and we just approaching two week mark

Good Morfnoevight all you chatty stoners!

I have two Blue Lab Combo Meters now. One is fitted with a normal liquid PH probe and the other is fitted with a LEAP probe for use in the rock wool. Yes the LEAP is delicate but many fine instruments are. You just need to care for them.

Ok, so to recap from last night (apologies, my brain was mush and I really didn't retain much):

@Mañ'O'Green ph and chloramine likely to blame, as well as general overfeeding?
I had been slacking and hadnt really been watering before/between feeds with probably not nearly enough liquid at feed as I wasn't saturating them cause I really didn't want to have to lug water back and forth more than once.

Regarding a PH meter, should I be testing soil PH or water PH? Both? What about PPM? And water going in or water coming out? Both? This is the one I have, and like I said I was never really able to figure it out. The numbers never settled on anything when I tried it initially so I'm wondering if it's just shit altogether.

View attachment 1380169

In terms of the vitamin c/absorbic acid, am I looking for like capsules? 50mg/gal? I looked online and all I could find was caps or tablets in like 1000mg so I'm not really sure how to measure that out. Is there one meant specifically for plants that would be easier to measure out?

Sorry for making yall repeat yourselves, I just couldn't process yesterday overall.

Semi related, I could not get high last night no matter how much I smoked/vaped. Not sure if it's cause of the sinus pain or because I was disassociated or what but it was not fun.

Ok so you want to use a $13 dollar tool to grow $3k (6 plants for me) worth of weed............ How many of those could you have bought with one failed crop. Don't think it cannot happen because it happened to me!

You can buy powdered ascorbic acid Cheap. Then just weigh it out on a gram scale.

PH your inputs. Measuring run-off is a waste of time in my personal opinion. If you need to know the PH of the media get a proper probe.

The fact that someone received or broke a meter does not have anything to do with the meters value - all tools can be broken!

Good Morfnoevight all you chatty stoners!

I have two Blue Lab Combo Meters now. One is fitted with a normal liquid PH probe and the other is fitted with a LEAP probe for use in the rock wool. Yes the LEAP is delicate but many fine instruments are. You just need to care for them.

Ok so you want to use a $13 dollar tool to grow $3k (6 plants for me) worth of weed............ How many of those could you have bought with one failed crop. Don't think it cannot happen because it happened to me!

You can buy powdered ascorbic acid Cheap. Then just weigh it out on a gram scale.

PH your inputs. Measuring run-off is a waste of time in my personal opinion. If you need to know the PH of the media get a proper probe.

The fact that someone received or broke a meter does not have anything to do with the meters value - all tools can be broken!
Is this one ok? Hubby is asking what I want for Christmas and I usually have no idea what to tell him lol. At least I've got something I need this time.

Screenshot_20211021-161810_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Ok, so we started watching this stupid fluff show on Netflix last night called "Sexy Beasts" just because we saw it while scrolling and were like wtf. Anyways, season 2 episode 5 has a parrot. You don't need to watch the whole episode but just watch the speed dating part at the beginning. The parrot says something and it made me laugh and immediately think of you. You'll know when you hear it lmao.

Is this one ok? Hubby is asking what I want for Christmas and I usually have no idea what to tell him lol. At least I've got something I need this time.

View attachment 1380195
My apera has been great, I like to look at tools this way. Buy once cry once haha

Ok, so we started watching this stupid fluff show on Netflix last night called "Sexy Beasts" just because we saw it while scrolling and were like wtf. Anyways, season 2 episode 5 has a parrot. You don't need to watch the whole episode but just watch the speed dating part at the beginning. The parrot says something and it made me laugh and immediately think of you. You'll know when you hear it lmao.
Searching for the episode now - what I thought was s2e5 ended up having a mummy, fly, sprite/grinch looking thing, and a goat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back