Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! And yeah my next task is to figure out what that threadmark button does. I feel like this is my first time out of the cave.
Threadmarks - Tag specific posts in a thread so they can be easily navigated to.

This is useful for long threads discussing a topic over a lengthy period of time and many pages, such as Live Stoners
A threadmark allows a user to quickly jump to a specific post which is related to a certain event, date, or whatever is relevant to the thread.

Example usage
Live Stoners spans dozens of pages and near 1000 page before it is hoiked and new Live Stone is launched.
A thread mark can be added to each new days of Live Stone for easy navigation.
So today is Thursday and then some one brings up a topic that you had posted something very similar to it, on Monday which you then want link to.
If you thread marked the start of Live Stoner on Monday, that is where you will go back to, rather than scrolling through tons of pages.
You then only have to scroll through Mondays posts.
If you thread marked on Monday when your comment was posted, you will go back to that point.
So you can scroll through that days posts from the time you arrived
You may also want to thread mark your journal for quick update by update navigation.
This can be useful for perpetual journals which never end, every grow of that member is in that single thread.

Threadmarks - Tag specific posts in a thread so they can be easily navigated to.

This is useful for long threads discussing a topic over a lengthy period of time and many pages, such as Live Stoners
A threadmark allows a user to quickly jump to a specific post which is related to a certain event, date, or whatever is relevant to the thread.

Example usage
Live Stoners spans dozens of pages and near 1000 page before it is hoiked and new Live Stone is launched.
A thread mark can be added to each new days of Live Stone for easy navigation.
So today is Thursday and then some one brings up a topic that you had posted something very similar to it, on Monday which you then want link to.
If you thread marked the start of Live Stoner on Monday, that is where you will go back to, rather than scrolling through tons of pages.
You then only have to scroll through Mondays posts.
If you thread marked on Monday when your comment was posted, you will go back to that point.
So you can scroll through that days posts from the time you arrived
You may also want to thread mark your journal for quick update by update navigation.
This can be useful for perpetual journals which never end, every grow of that member is in that single thread.

mmm, ya, but for what ur talkin bout here in ls, bookmarkz would be ezier for a person to do on their own....jus sayin ;) ppp

You are Welcome...it is quite disorienting being in something so huge...but you'll find like most people that you will only use a couple of places Frequently....so you get Used to the lay out.... :pass:
It definitely is a bit overwhelming, I feel like I creep in the infirmary the most because I always have something going on when they start to flower :crying:

Lazy beast will sleep anywhere! :rofl:
4D50D987-4914-430F-8EE8-DBBF5175FCE0.jpeg
57DE1458-69E9-4107-8383-432ED8CD0E83.jpeg

:kitty:

Oh the grass is definitely greener on your side. I'm up here in the Cariboo
And here I am in a nice corner of the Skeena watershed in north central BC. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back