Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you have the soil probe for it? I've been thinking about getting it. I just have the regular probe it comes with on it.
No I just had the apera ph pen! Once it stopped calibrating is when I replaced it and got the Hanna soil probe cuz it can be used to measure the ph of liquid solutions as well so figured would just let it do double duty for me! Just gotta be careful with how u measure solutions cuz it has a glass probe on it so can’t just drop into a glass of liquid! Gotta put it in carefully but def works great!

Not as yet @Olderfart . They are in the queue for December start. It’s going to be all photoperiod except the DMK, so they will get a head start. Don’t want them in 12/12 very long .
Not growing anything for flower now, just seeds. Stone Dragon repro has been on the to do list for a long time.
Good to hear that they are still in the pipeline. I'll pass on my germination experience, just in case it might be helpful. My first attempt with those seeds last summer only did a bit more than 50% which I was quite surprised at. However, my current grow got 5/5 tailed in 24 hours. I am not sure, but it is possible that these seeds have a harder or more impermeable shell than most. For the 5/5 germination, I really gave them a good scuffing in the sandpaper tube. I shook them vigorously for 30 seconds rather than for the maybe 3-5 seconds or so for last summer's attempt. Just a thought, but you might want to give them the sandpaper treatment before your soak this December.

If you remember to tag me, I'll be there pronto! Good luck with it. :goodluck: :pighug:

If you ever need a hand, or don't know how to do something, just let us know and we can lend a hand and rally round!
Speaking of Rallying around!

Thank you! And yeah my next task is to figure out what that threadmark button does. I feel like this is my first time out of the cave.

That was an epic fumble! :crying:

it'z all good :thumbsup: u ain't the first to fumble that particular ball, lol :rofl: and hint -> she also happenz to be one o' the site ownerz....has been here literally from day 1....so if ur xtra-nice to her, she might even feed u :chef: :coffee: ppp

Thanks for the rep bud. I'm slowly figuring this forum out :crying:

Settle into Live Stoners until you feel Comfortable @Modernviking ...then when you want to look at something else...Ask one of the Stoners to Link you to it...
Site is Massive..until you get used to where you want to be.

Everyone will Help......:pass:

...and the next thing u need to figger out is that auntie mossy is a budette, not a bud :coffee: ....jus sayin & carry on plz :smoking: ppp

Hard to tell when I don't have any Lippy on.........:kiss:....

it'z all good :thumbsup: u ain't the first to fumble that particular ball, lol :rofl: and hint -> she also happenz to be one o' the site ownerz....has been here literally from day 1....so if ur xtra-nice to her, she might even feed u :chef: :coffee: ppp
I'm Canadian so I'm extra nice to everyone
download.jpeg-1.jpg

Thank you! And yeah my next task is to figure out what that threadmark button does. I feel like this is my first time out of the cave.

threadmarkz only really come in handy in casez such as ur own journal...they're by no meanz necessary, but do help when somebody wantz to read thru & get jus the prevelant info/postz, without havin to read thru all the extraneous chitchat as well ;) for an example, jus click on any of the journalz in me own sig...the first post of each explainz ;) ....er, more or less :rofl: ppp

Settle into Live Stoners until you feel Comfortable @Modernviking ...then when you want to look at something else...Ask one of the Stoners to Link you to it...
Site is Massive..until you get used to where you want to be.

Everyone will Help......:pass:

Hard to tell when I don't have any Lippy on.........:kiss:....

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back