Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last plant end of year harvest. I stuck a cutting in the dirt outside of some Super Lemon Haze. She did not get big probably only an ounce but smoking some now and fresh lemon taste and ears ringing head high :dizzy:
SLH outdoor clone Green Hornet.JPG

Ok, so to recap from last night (apologies, my brain was mush and I really didn't retain much):

@Mañ'O'Green ph and chloramine likely to blame, as well as general overfeeding?
I had been slacking and hadnt really been watering before/between feeds with probably not nearly enough liquid at feed as I wasn't saturating them cause I really didn't want to have to lug water back and forth more than once.

Regarding a PH meter, should I be testing soil PH or water PH? Both? What about PPM? And water going in or water coming out? Both? This is the one I have, and like I said I was never really able to figure it out. The numbers never settled on anything when I tried it initially so I'm wondering if it's just shit altogether.

View attachment 1380169

In terms of the vitamin c/absorbic acid, am I looking for like capsules? 50mg/gal? I looked online and all I could find was caps or tablets in like 1000mg so I'm not really sure how to measure that out. Is there one meant specifically for plants that would be easier to measure out?

Sorry for making yall repeat yourselves, I just couldn't process yesterday overall.

Semi related, I could not get high last night no matter how much I smoked/vaped. Not sure if it's cause of the sinus pain or because I was disassociated or what but it was not fun.
I'd probably splurge for a better Ph meter. When I was doing research to get my own, I found lots of people saying those were not accurate

Thanks for the rep bud. I'm slowly figuring this forum out :crying:

...and the next thing u need to figger out is that auntie mossy is a budette, not a bud :coffee: ....jus sayin & carry on plz :smoking: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back